? servers

? players online

Steam Gamers Scavenger Hunt!

• Content Count:  6759

Welcome to SG's first scavenger hunt!

@phoenix_ has graciously offered to give away gifts in celebration of Christmas, so give him a huge thanks for this treat! Now let’s get to the best part. Phoenix and I have been working on a sweet-ass scavenger hunt for everyone to participate in. @crazedkangaroo has made a sick Christmas themed SG logo that you will need to look for on the forums.

twjU8Vd.png

Thank you, crazed! POGGERS

I placed the logo in 10 different forum posts. Phoenix and I have come up with ten clues to help you with your search. No, we didn’t make the clues too easy :p All clues are located in the public areas of the forum so nothing is inaccessible.  You will race against your fellow community members for the opportunity to win a game of your choice from Steam for up to a specific amount. There is a form down below to submit for entry. Use that form to input all the links for where you found each post associated with the matching clue. Since this is a race to the finish line, the first three people who get all ten answers correctly will win. Here are the prizes:

1st Place: Steam Game up to $30 in value 
2nd Place: Steam Game up to $20 in value
3rd Place: Steam Game up to $10 in value

Clues
1. A reference more people should read before flooding a certain forum, causing more work for BDs.
NOTE: I FUCKED UP THIS ONE IN THE FIRST 20 MINUTES AND I FIXED IT. IT WILL BE FOUND IN THE SAME SECTION OF THE FORUMS JUST NOT THE SAME THREAD IF YOU FOUND THE WRONG THREAD.

2. If Gordon Ramsay didn't make your mouth water over this, then I don't know what will.

3. Without the sauce it's a 4/10, but dipped in sauce it's 9/10.

4. He made it as a contender for worst appeal in SG for being a fucking bitch. Too bad his ban appeal handler forgot to sign and date the award.

5. "But!!! She's 500 in the anime section! I promise!"

6. The original admin app accepted% runner

7. Reject modernity, embrace rock.

8. Wow guys! The new forums look great!

9. Crank out the balloons and blowers; it's going to be the big one-four real soon! 
Extra Hint: President Shadow remembers this better than Black Rain

10. Cat ears and a maid's dress; just his usual everyday outfit.

DO NOT spoil the answers for people in this thread. You're welcome to laugh at the clues if you figure it out, but no cheating by giving away the answers. Remember, this is a race to the end. Be quick if you want to secure that first-place prize.

Have fun and happy holidays! 😊

>>SUBMIT HERE<<

• Like 10

• Content Count:  6759

THE BIGGEST PIECE OF ADVICE YOU'RE GOING TO GET IS: 

USE THE FORUM SEARCH FUNCTION

I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU HOW BECAUSE THAT'S A DEAD GIVEAWAY, BUT IF YOU FIGURE IT OUT THEN YOU'LL GET THE ANSWERS TO THE ONES YOU'RE STUCK ON

I'm going to throw in some hints for a few of them that came off as annoying for majority of you. Legit this is hilarious from my POV PepeLaugh at 1x 

2. If Gordon Ramsay didn't make your mouth water over this, then I don't know what will.

This one requires you to think outside of the box and apply it. What is Gordon Ramsay's signature dish?

9. Crank out the balloons and blowers; it's going to be the big one-four real soon! 
Extra Hint: President Shadow remembers this better than Black Rain

This one was the toughest of them all and partially because no one has kept track of it properly for the past 3 years.

For what reason do you use [party] balloons and [party] blowers? 

Who is President Shadow? Why is he special in this clue? (yes, it's a guy yw)

CLOCK IS TICKING

• Like 3

• Content Count:  870

10 minutes ago, Black Rain said:

This one requires you to think outside of the box and apply it. What is Gordon Ramsay's signature dish?

fucking cheese

• Like 2

Reply to Thread