? servers

? players online

[JB] Creating KOS Areas

• Content Count:  94

Sometimes when I play jb I hear cts deeming areas as KOS temporarily, and if I remember that is against the rules. Is this still a rule or has it kinda faded away?

Edited by 20 scrolls

• Content Count:  82

well there are certain areas that are kos, like the stairs leading to armory. they can dome you for being on that. most areas that lead to armory or lead to a primary weapon are kos, like naturally awp secret in revamp and vip. it's all about common sense really. what the ct's are doing are that they are deeming some areas, like in fd's, restricted and or kos. for example, if you're playing on summer jail, they can restrict main cell. if you go in it you can be shot, but not domed. they're not kos, they're just restricted (at least from my knowledge)

• Content Count:  409

Quotes all taken from the Jailbreak Rules and FAQ:

• KOS Zones:

- Areas or things that connect to armory (Armory/KOS catwalks, armory stairs, etc.)

- SOME Teleporters (see FAQ post below)

- Armory

- Vents

- Invisible Walls/Objects/Buttons/Ladders (invisible ladders are KOS unless they can't be avoided)

- Secrets

Guards CANNOT...

• Enforce or create their own KOS rules. This means Guards cannot bypass warning shots for situations that call for them, despite saying otherwise.

Guards would not be able to deem an area KOS unless the area is considered a KOS zone. 

• Like 5

Reply to Thread