3ni

turn this into cs_crackhouse 24/7

Posted (edited)

I've talked to plenty of people. They love the idea and I've tried testing it on my test server and got 10 players after 3 days of seeding. Mind you my server has no plugins other than guns and deathmatch. I only opened it public to test the theory. It would only require you to change to my version of crackhouse 24/7 and allow store items. I'm currently making this into a TTT map as well. There are no crackhouse servers anymore. CS has been pretty death matchy so i feel it could pop off again. CSS still has some populated crackhouse servers so maybe we can even steal their player base

MY VERSION: 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mvqzqpnizd4bdx0/cs_crackhouse_sg.rar/file

spacer.png

Edited by 3ni

I love this idea.

Crackhouse is really fun and would be great to play on!

FFA has been in limbo of inactivity for a while think moving the server to crackhouse is a good idea. Played a lot of crackhouse recently and its still great. 

I trust in 3ni and his abilities

Just now, Jazz said:

I trust in 3ni and his abilities

hes aliveeeeeeeeeeee

Awesome idea, I think the possibility of replacing an old server would be in our best interest if the board decides to go through with this. 

3 minutes ago, 3ni said:

hes aliveeeeeeeeeeee

You're bringing back the dead my friend, just like in ZRIOT, wink wink.

Just now, Jazz said:

You're bringing back the dead my friend, just like in ZRIOT, wink wink.

ZRIOT FTW

I like the idea of switching from dust2 to crackhouse because not a lot of "popular" community have a 24/7 crackhouse server. Not only would this bring old CSS players (who switched/play CSGO) in, but it might also attract new players who are tired of 24/7 dust2 servers.

1 hour ago, 3ni said:

ZRIOT FTW

Haha funny this got brought up because we tried to bring zriot back in 2017

Posted (edited)

Yeah zriot is a far fetched idea

Edited by 3ni

Make 3ni The SM for the server? I mean ima stick with my JB and shit but ill love to see some new faces come from this server

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 3ni said:

Yeah its a far fetched idea

Bro it's a good idea give credit where it's due!

Crackhouse has great potential think the idea could go really far!

Edited by Hawks
Clarification cause Deli

Great idea have yet to find a big named CSGO crackhouse server I see this as an absolute win

52 minutes ago, Hawks said:

Bro it's a good idea give credit where it's due!

It has great potential

He's talking about zriot which by all accounts was a failure

Posted (edited)

Crackhouse is doing decent in css still like awpclans and hgs possibly model this server off theres in terms of plugins and stuff. 

Edited by BloodBlades

Needs 24 slots and 128 tick rate. I've tried replicating it as much as i could like source in go as far as plugins/cvars

I like this idea, I think it might bring a much needed pop to FFA and help the activity on the server.

I am in board with this, crackhouse would most likely bring life to FFA seeing how it’s still popular in CSS.

Posted (edited)

So the map before was kinda old looking so I went and retextured it and made it nighttime which would make more sense. And some moving traffic in the back ground. Gonna add some more light to the roofs but thats basically it

ORIGINAL CSGO PORT:

spacer.png

MY VERSION:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by 3ni

Completely willing to help anyway possible :^)

Hey,

So I am the current manager for the Multi-CFG FFA server, not many people probably know because I had hopped on at the start of November to help my bud Dreamz out who had been managing three servers alone at the time. By the time I had stepped up the server was in the early stages of the Multi CFG plugin, but unfortunately the one thing we couldn't get was changing rotations off of the 5 minutes. Along with other issues, the idea was to get the plugin over to somebody to be able to fix that for us, but my search came up empty. 

Just now I went onto CS:S playing crackhouse servers, looking at 3ni :GO map, and other research into the overall gamemode; The specific server I was on had around 20 people on, including @BloodBlades lol. I never played CS:S, and crackhouse DM is a whole new idea to me, but I really enjoyed it and would much rather switch the server to one that requires far less headache causing plugin issues. 

The map itself is good, it needs a few tweaks from what myself and BloodBlades saw, but overall looks great. Personally I'd love to get more feedback from those that were around during CS:S and played crackhouse. How was crackhouse's viability, is there a reason why it did not transfer in CS:GO well, and why aren't there any servers?

Thanks for the feedback everyone, really appreciate it.