Should bait be KOS  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should bait be KOS

• Yes damaging a baiting CT should be KOS
    • No damaging a baiting CT should not be KOS
    • Only if the ct gets killed

Bait(ed)

• Content Count:  634

im making this thread to get other peoples insight into wether or not a CT baiting should be kos for a T.

when i started playing jb it was Not KOS and was the cts fault when you got baited and tbh thats the way uh huh uh huh i like it uh huh uh huh. however i see the validity in having it be kos as bait can range from a stab to a backstab and most of the time you know you are going to damage a ct and can avoid it.

i would definitely be in favor of this rule changing back but what does everyone else think

• Like 1
Edited by rygor

• Content Count:  283

I feel that if it is easily shown that a ct walks into a person to be damaged and others notice the T shouldn't be killed but instead the ct should be punished for it only. Some situations there can be an easy difference to tell. I would love to hear others opinions.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1030

This has been a topic of discussion for a long time now, and my personal opinion is that the rules should remain as they are now. If a T damages a CT in any way, shape or form, they are KOS. If the managers were to change this rule, then a lot of grey areas would have to be specified, as well as specific scenarios that would or would not be classified as baiting. While some regulars might see situations as pretty clear cut, such as when a CT walks into a T that is already knifing, there are a lot of iffy situations and possible complaints that would arise that just wouldn't be worth the time and effort to clarify something that is that miniscule and minor.

Just use your common sense. If you don't want to take the chance of getting killed by a strict CT or a newer player, then just don't knife. If it was a mistake, 90% of players, both CT and T, will recognize that and won't kill you. If a CT walks into you while knifing, that particular CT cannot kill you as that would be T-bait. However, that does not prevent another CT from killing you, as in the most fundamental form possible you damaged a CT.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1030

Just now, The Real Slim Jim said:

my brain is furiously going through all the times ive done this and killed for it dangit:pogchamp:

Why would you admit that...

Player complaint incoming.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  331

As the most active JB reg on the server, I wanted to say that this is still a common rule on other jailbreak servers. It makes sense, but zizzle and Dom probably have their reasons for this still being KOS. CTs shouldn't be baiting regardless, but if a T is swinging their knife and a CT comes to close, I personally think that T shouldn't be killed for that.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread