? servers

? players online

Staff of the Month - December 2020

• Content Count:  3294

S/o Scrolls, personal mapping slave! Seriously though thank you for all the work that you do, I very seriously appreciate it. You deserve more credit than you're given, but you're also a mute so it cancels out with PEMDAS.

Thanks for the recognition Ds <3 . I just try to do the work that needs to get done. The real shoutout is to @Nishok and  @Trazz who not only work with me, but just help me out in so many ways. Thank you two guys, I really appreciate it. 

By the way, @20 scrolls, I need you to recompile jb_lost_planet_redux again. Back to mapping!

200.gif

• Like 3
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  971

if you had told me in the summer of 2019 a minigames reg, mute redditor and nazi CT, jb reg, snitch would've been given staff of the month i would've laughed in your fucking face.

what a 180 these two have done. genuinely happy for them, they've both come from such a long way and have changed the community for the better.

in order to jinx ZZL, I will unironically predict that he will become a board member in the near future.

@AfterPot there's hope for you after all.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2169

The Community Advisor "20 scrolls" is a horrible human being. Just yesterday I was berated by him for no reason - talking about how I am an insane person and should stop typing in the #general chat in discord. He then went on his microphone with me in the channel going on a tirade about how he should have been staff of the month the previous 16 months(?). 20 scrolls may sound insane from this I understand, but he is much worse than this. He called me the 'n-word' just a few minutes ago. I was bawling my eyes out while he was typing this to me over and over again, he wouldn't stop... Please remove Staff Of The Month from him.

• Like 10

Reply to Thread