? servers

? players online

Crackhouse Admins vs Regs Event

• Content Count:  870

5 hours ago, Reid99 said:

Guess I'm coming out of my hiding from WoW to destroy a server full of regs on my own.

I will fuck you up bitch boy, I have negative 8 fps, but my ping is really fucking good, I have fake lag ez, anyways looking to clap you at the event reid! good job @3ni

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6759

3 hours ago, Starlegendgod said:

QdUSenL.png

Yeah... no. I don't wanna suffer from a brain aneurysm when you ask a billion questions in-game.  

• Like 3

• Content Count:  283

4 hours ago, Starlegendgod said:

i bully you on jb dude so don’t make me do it on crackhouse too

• Content Count:  565

The pinging is not random its all the admins/staff who i know that i would shit on zero to low diff with prep time espically @R3Flex, @3ni, @Reid99, @Gator(surpreme fodder bd)@Blossom@Mace, @20 scrolls, @TheZZL, @Black Rain(fodder bd), @John(mega fodder bd), @Spy., @.touchy@Nate., and good ole @BoM(biggy fodder bd)

• Like 1
Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  373

1 hour ago, Starlegendgod said:

The pinging is not random its all the admins/staff who i know that i would shit on zero to low diff with prep time espically @R3Flex, @3ni, @Reid99, @Gator(surpreme fodder bd)@Blossom@Mace, @20 scrolls, @TheZZL, @Black Rain(fodder bd), @John(mega fodder bd), @Spy., @.touchy@Nate., and good ole @BoM(biggy fodder bd)

Really do you really think you'll shit on me? when you ask me everytime you're on JB how I'm so good?

• Content Count:  587

8 hours ago, Technoblade said:

I will fuck you up bitch boy, I have negative 8 fps, but my ping is really fucking good, I have fake lag ez, anyways looking to clap you at the event reid! good job @3ni

is this coming from the kid who still can't kill anyone on JB with an a1-s?

• Content Count:  200

11 hours ago, Starlegendgod said:

@Dom, @TheZZL, @Black Rain, @Amazing, @BoM, @Gator, @Caution, @ThatTamer, @BloodBlades, @fantastic, @John, @Mark Rober, @20 scrolls, @Arctic, @Mace, @gween, @Toasty, @kuri, @Blossom, @3ni, @Nate., @Byte, @paggos, @rygor, @.touchy, @Spy., @R3Flex, @Fl1ck, @Zero Two, @jin, @ImHunterIRL, @Easterpink, @f0x, @esports-speshulist, @Error., @angelo, @Jmc, @the baconator, @Shawty, @Rob., @Big Cage, @bat, @Reid99

all trash BD's/Pres + vice and stinky admins/staff give up to us Regulars or die. The CHOICE is yours!! :)

edit: all the ppl i pinged is not random they are the ppl that i know good and well that i would shit on solo with zero to low diff espically @Nate., @R3Flex, @Reid99, @TheZZL, @3ni, @Blossom, @20 scrolls

i will shit on your forehead i cant wait

• Like 1

• Content Count:  107

12 hours ago, Starlegendgod said:

@Dom, @TheZZL, @Black Rain, @Amazing, @BoM, @Gator, @Caution, @ThatTamer, @BloodBlades, @fantastic, @John, @Mark Rober, @20 scrolls, @Arctic, @Mace, @gween, @Toasty, @kuri, @Blossom, @3ni, @Nate., @Byte, @paggos, @rygor, @.touchy, @Spy., @R3Flex, @Fl1ck, @Zero Two, @jin, @ImHunterIRL, @Easterpink, @f0x, @esports-speshulist, @Error., @angelo, @Jmc, @the baconator, @Shawty, @Rob., @Big Cage, @bat, @Reid99

all trash BD's/Pres + vice and stinky admins/staff give up to us Regulars or die. The CHOICE is yours!! :)

edit: all the ppl i pinged is not random they are the ppl that i know good and well that i would shit on solo with zero to low diff espically @Nate., @R3Flex, @Reid99, @TheZZL, @3ni, @Blossom, @20 scrolls

You're nothing to me, shitposter.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread