? servers

? players online

Crackhouse Admins vs Regs Event

• Content Count:  331

On 1/19/2021 at 8:55 PM, Starlegendgod said:

@Dom, @TheZZL, @Black Rain, @Amazing, @BoM, @Gator, @Caution, @ThatTamer, @BloodBlades, @fantastic, @John, @Mark Rober, @20 scrolls, @Arctic, @Mace, @gween, @Toasty, @kuri, @Blossom, @3ni, @Nate., @Byte, @paggos, @rygor, @.touchy, @Spy., @R3Flex, @Fl1ck, @Zero Two, @jin, @ImHunterIRL, @Easterpink, @f0x, @esports-speshulist, @Error., @angelo, @Jmc, @the baconator, @Shawty, @Rob., @Big Cage, @bat, @Reid99, @Snatch_Tee, @lyn, @Tang

all trash BD's/Pres + vice and stinky admins/staff give up to us Regulars or die. The CHOICE is yours!! :)

Ps: if you got pinned by me it means youre shit at the game

edit: all the ppl i pinged is not random they are the ppl that i know good and well that i would shit on solo with zero to low diff espically @Nate., @R3Flex, @Reid99, @TheZZL, @3ni, @Blossom, @20 scrolls

do i have to buy source to shut your ass up

• Content Count:  331

22 hours ago, Black Rain said:

Hey man, I know you're dying to meet BDs to play with them, which is why you constantly tag us, but the likelihood of any of us being available to play is lower than you try to bait lol. Hope you enjoy the event though because you got enough admins who are ready to abuse you. 

All admins have my permission AND blessing to abuse admin commands on him

:evilpeepo:

Bind "k" "say !slap Starlegendgod"

• Like 1

Reply to Thread