? servers

? players online

Please help me

• Content Count:  208

Hey so I’m looking for a gaming laptop with around 8 gigs of ram that runs around 60 FPS with good graphics but I’m on a budget of like $600 or under. If anyone knows a good one please let me know.

I currently have found one but I’m not sure if it’s the best: https://www.bonanza.com/listings/HP-Pavilion-15-EC0013DX-15-6-AMD-Ryzen-5-3550H-2-1GHz-8GB-256GB-GTX-1050/977001117?goog_pla=1

if anyone knows if there’s anything better please inform me

• Content Count:  903

I'm not an expert by any means when it comes to specs within computers but I personally wouldn't recommend HP if you're looking for a gaming pc.

HP and Dell aren't designed for "pure gaming" unless they've switched their styles in the last couple years.

ASUS would be a nice brand that you could look into, I have an Asus (Not Gaming PC) and it works well with most games aside from large size titles like the newer COD's or Battlefield's.

ASUS TUF 15.6 Gaming Laptop - Black (Intel Core i5-9300H/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650) is a nice Gaming laptop but is a little bit over your $600 budget coming at $749 CAN

• Like 1
Edited by Mace

Reply to Thread