? servers

? players online

!ctbuy

• Content Count:  262

1 hour ago, BloodBlades said:

No point ratio is 24/7 ass Ctbuy gives at least one thing going for cts

bloodblades has a good point, I am constantly playing jailbreak and all I see is t-side winning unless the ct's have a "good" ct so ctbuy is essential for the ct's to have a fighting chance for example secret enforcing on undertale...

• Like 2

• Content Count:  331

I agree with Bloodblades and d4nk here,

as annoyed as I am with mp9 headshot warning shots I think ctbuy should stay for CTs. 

On another note maybe T's should get their own small buy menu? nothing big but maybe like a temporary increase in health ( so if they are at 100 health give them 150, at 25 health give them 75, etc) that can be bought at the start of a round after getting x amount of points from the last round. 

• Like 2
Edited by Happy Man

• Content Count:  3294

2 hours ago, Happy Man said:

as annoyed as I am with mp9 headshot warning shots I think ctbuy should stay for CTs. 

On another note maybe T's should get their own small buy menu? nothing big but maybe like a temporary increase in health ( so if they are at 100 health give them 150, at 25 health give them 75, etc) that can be bought at the start of a round after getting x amount of points from the last round. 

The MP9 was replaced with an AUG back in November

A Prisoner Menu was suggested recently here , but is not needed; I suggest reading the thread in detail to find out why. The Prisoners win a majority of the rounds already, and definitely don't need another buff.

As for the OP, we can definitely look into changing the order of the buy menu.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  331

13 hours ago, TheZZL said:

A Prisoner Menu was suggested recently here , but is not needed; I suggest reading the thread in detail to find out why. The Prisoners win a majority of the rounds already, and definitely don't need another buff.

While zero two suggested that the ts get armor, im just saying something small like a 30-50 point medi shot that goes right under the jihad buy option. said medi shot could only be bought if they got say 3 kills last round for example.

• Content Count:  193

27 minutes ago, Happy Man said:

While zero two suggested that the ts get armor, im just saying something small like a 30-50 point medi shot that goes right under the jihad buy option. said medi shot could only be bought if they got say 3 kills last round for example.

I think it should work differently as say every kill a t gets is 50 points for a t menu it should work like 150 jihad 100 medishot 100 armor and etc. But this should only be implemented if we are able to find a way to buff cts as ts already dominate this would make it gg.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

On 2/18/2021 at 8:11 PM, TheZZL said:

As for the OP, we can definitely look into changing the order of the buy menu.

We discussed it, and moving the healthboost to the front page would basically replicate a bind, which is not something we want. The current order of the Buy Menu is alphabetical, and it's fine how it is. You're not meant to lean on the healthboost as a crutch during fights, you should ideally be using it before/after the fact, but what the developer intends doesn't always match with what the user does.

As for a T Menu/buyables, not happening, read the linked post in my previous response here.

• Like 1
Edited by TheZZL

Reply to Thread