? servers

? players online

quake is the best thing thats happened to JB in ages

• Content Count:  971

this map is SO FUCKING GOOD. it's insanely t sided and it makes it so much fun to play. I love the risk reward spawn rooms for both teams and the amount of secrets everywhere. makes it feel like when we had the iso spawn on the electric maps and they opened cells before the guards came out of armory.

one thing tho, why is the platform and ledges leading to the M4 KOS? I was told by @BloodBlades that @TheZZL said this was KOS, so i'm just interested in why that was ruled, because by that logic, in soccer on electric, the giant surrounding wall with the scout in it is KOS because it has a primary on it.

overall love the map but there are some bizarre KOS rulings. I can understand if this was done for balance, but having inconsistent rulings across maps i feel is a big issue.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  905

13 minutes ago, dafty said:

this map is SO FUCKING GOOD. it's insanely t sided and it makes it so much fun to play. I love the risk reward spawn rooms for both teams and the amount of secrets everywhere. makes it feel like when we had the iso spawn on the electric maps and they opened cells before the guards came out of armory.

one thing tho, why is the platform and ledges leading to the M4 KOS? I was told by @BloodBlades that @TheZZL said this was KOS, so i'm just interested in why that was ruled, because by that logic, in soccer on electric, the giant surrounding wall with the scout in it is KOS because it has a primary on it.

overall love the map but there are some bizarre KOS rulings. I can understand if this was done for balance, but having inconsistent rulings across maps i feel is a big issue.

im pretty sure during testing I said zzl or another admin said it was kos because the ledges only purpose served to lead to an m4. 

Also the fact you can do 2-3  jumps to get aks and awps and wipe the cts in a matter of seconds isnt rly good. I would say razar is a decent map for what the server is going for and yes it is t sided but  it can still be controlled while quake is just jihad the ct platform new round.  

Edited by BloodBlades

• Content Count:  3294

On 2/18/2021 at 6:03 PM, dafty said:

tone thing tho, why is the platform and ledges leading to the M4 KOS? I was told by @BloodBlades that @TheZZL said this was KOS, so i'm just interested in why that was ruled, because by that logic, in soccer on electric, the giant surrounding wall with the scout in it is KOS because it has a primary on it.

It's not KOS, incorrect ruling. 

• Like 3

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.