? servers

? players online

Jailbreak rule question

• Content Count:  3

To give context to my question, I was on Jailbreak and staff member ZeroTwo was issuing orders. Zero two ordered us to shift walk to his markers and be frozen upon arrival, and to continue doing so as each marker appeared. He repeated this order several times, so I adhered to it. He then interrupted that continuous order by telling all T's to freeze in place. After being frozen for a few moments, he told us to simply "follow his markers". I then asked, in voice chat,  if we were allowed to bomb rush while actively bomb rushing. I was ignored and both a fellow prisoner and I were killed. He said his justification for killing us was because he repeated himself several times so therefore our disobedience was blatant. In conclusion he issued an order, interrupted that order with a separate one, then issued another that appeared to be similar but not inclusive, refused to specify the rules of that order after requested, and insinuated that since the orders were similar, although separate, that the same rules applied over. My question is was he justified in refusing to specify and killing us? #ZeroTwoBadmin #ZeroTwoSlander #SexWithZeroTwo 

• Like 5
Edited by gween

• Content Count:  576

In this situation you shouldn’t have been killed since the two orders were different. Originally you were to shift walk, but since he gave a different order saying to just follow the markers it overrides. This was just a simple misunderstanding on his part.

• Like 4
Edited by Nate.

• Content Count:  193

Actually since i was here when this happened he also said shift walk. After he ws then killed you. You asked why in dead chat, he explain that to follow the markers and shift walk. You then said it sounded like a different sentence. But no one else had that problem except you and one other guy died to it. This was the same order and so it was justified.

9 minutes ago, BeetleAtom said:

Actually since i was here when this happened he also said shift walk. After he ws then killed you. You asked why in dead chat, he explain that to follow the markers and shift walk. You then said it sounded like a different sentence. But no one else had that problem except you and one other guy died to it. This was the same order and so it was justified.

He didn't say shift walk the second time. The orders were separate, and he only stated it the previous order. He personally told me he was wrong in general chat on discord. Also, you're not staff so your opinion doesn't matter.

Edited by Cayenne

• Content Count:  1253

33 minutes ago, Cayenne said:

He didn't say shift walk the second time. The orders were separate, and he only stated it the previous order. He personally told me he was wrong in general chat on discord. Also, you're not staff so your opinion doesn't matter.

Admins don’t hold that much power as you think they do, everyone’s opinion matters and it’s really pointless to say that it doesn’t, as for Zero Two if you think he’s doing something wrong make an admin complaint, but if you don’t want to then there’s no point in going out of your way to ‘slander’ him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jmc said:

Admins don’t hold that much power as you think they do, everyone’s opinion matters and it’s really pointless to say that it doesn’t, as for Zero Two if you think he’s doing something wrong make an admin complaint, but if you don’t want to then there’s no point in going out of your way to ‘slander’ him.

I was saying his opinion doesn't matter explicitly in this situation, since this is a question regarding rule clarification, and all that he provided was disinformation. I guess it's unfair to say his opinion doesn't matter, it's just incorrect. I wasn't attempting to seriously slander him, nor do I want to get him in trouble, otherwise I would've filed a complaint. This was merely a question to provide Insight and hopefully avoid this from happening again. spacer.png

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1161

1 hour ago, Nate. said:

In this situation you shouldn’t have been killed since the two orders were different. Originally you were to shift walk, but since he gave a different order saying to just follow the markers it overrides. This was just a simple misunderstanding on his part.

This has been answered by @Nate.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread