? servers

? players online

[MGT] Left 4 Dead 2 Versus

• Content Count:  793

2z4DLGW.png

Special thanks to @thuxys for the banner!

HUGE THANKS TO @Black Rain & @Nishokfor getting everything setup! Give them a nice <3 in the comments. now.

Left 4 Dead 2 Versus

Welcome back to another quite better than fine MGT! All you boys should have already grabbed this game while it was on sale but if you haven't BUY IT NOW... NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Good. Anyway, after some rigorous work from @Black Rain as I sat on my ass playing DND, we are here to bring you Left 4 Dead 2 Versus! I hope you guys are all liking these more frequent MGT and don't worry we'll make sure to keep them flowing! We absolutely packed this one FULL of CHAOS (the only way to play it) so make sure you hop on and fuck some shit up!!

What is Left 4 Dead 2?

Left 4 Dead 2 is an action-horror FPS set in the zombie apocalypse. You and your teammates must fight through hordes of zombies, special infected zombies, and even the boss zombie named Tank to make it to the safe room. In versus mode, two separate teams take turns playing as Survivors and the Infected, competing for points each round. The goal of the Survivors is to reach the safe room while the Infected will fight against them to prevent it. Points are earned only on the Survivor team based on distance traveled and number of Survivors alive, along with some other point bonuses added as well. The team with the most points is declared the winner.

Why should you play?

IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION. IF IT IS. GET OUT... Just kidding you can stay :)

We are using the INSANELY LARGE SERVER Black Rain built for us before!

Once again allowing us to do a huge 10 v 10 instead of the normal 4 v 4

As Black Rain has said, "EVEN MORE CHAOS = EVEN MORE FUN! YAAAAAAAAAAAY"!

I swear that's an actual quote and I'm not changing it to make it fit better.

Where?

135.148.5.24:27018

Open your console and type "connect {IP}" without the quotes

We'll also be using Discord to hang out so click on the button below if you aren't in it yet!

Click on the GIANT Discord icon below to join us.

pshKMdA.png

When?

MONDAY!!!! March 22nd - MONDADADYDYAY March 29th

Which campaign are we playing?

Great Question, thanks for asking. Next time ask if my throat is doing alright from all this yelling.

tbh no idea :)

• Like 8
Edited by Acer

• Content Count:  124

15 hours ago, TheZZL said:

Nice! Never played L4D2 but it seems super fun, I'll buy it just for this :classic_biggrin:

same I never because I couldn't afford it like most things

• Like 2

Reply to Thread