Caution

Some Unfortunate News...

Words can't express how upset I am to hear this. I wish it weren't true but it hurts just knowing this isn't a dream. Love you roux <3 rest in peace. Thank you for the memories and being a part of SG and our lives. 

Thank you for all the memories buddy. Still owe you VP...

Love you man :(

I spoke to you just the other day. You joined the channel and said "JOOOOHN YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT"

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. I just don't want to believe it. I'm combing through my videos right now watching us play l4d2 and no more room in hell. i hope you ended up recording your line for No More Room in Hell 2 so that they put it in the game and immortalize you. you were just telling me about your new music too man :(

im gonna miss you a lot buddy. love you

Still in disbelief and I think it's some sort of sick joke. That kid holds a dear place in my heart and it sucks I won't be able to make more memories with a good friend of mine.

I am really sorry to hear this, and don't even know what to say. I am praying for him, his family, and all of his dear friends.

Rest easy, pal

Posted (edited)

Rip roux, never knew the guy but sounded uhhhh Normal  and a Nice Person that was a respectful guy? :)

Edited by Technoblade

Posted (edited)

Shit, this is hard to hear. I never got to know the guy on a huge personal level but it was great working with him. Rest easy, king.

Edited by Creten

rest in peace man, the memories back when he used to be around were one of my favorite times in SG. it was fun times sharing furry art with each other. 

my deepest condolences go out to his family, friends and loved ones. I never had a lot of interaction with him but the few times I did was an absolute blast. thank you for all you did man and rest easy. 

Posted (edited)

Roux, I never imagined to have typed up a post on a thread of this nature in general let alone having it involve you. I'll forever cherish all the times we shared together. From our first experiences here to even just a few days ago where we planned to run some Payday 2 again for old times' sakes, every moment spent with you has been nothing short of a good time. I still laugh at this day anytime I hear a soda can open because of how you used to ask me what time it was prior to doing so yourself. I'm currently scrolling through any screenshots or videos I may have archived of our time together. My mind is cognizant of the fact that this is real, but my heart doesn't want to believe it. I love you with all of my heart and I know one day we'll get to hang around and laugh like we always did.

Rest easy, old friend.

Edited by eXtr3m3

Such a good guy who was always joking laughing... Really stand out great guy man this is terrible news...

I'll miss you Roux, Though we haven't spoken as much. I'll always remember and cherish our random snapchat calls and the moments where you'd laughed at me for sucking at games. From the your mom jokes to never letting me into the media team cause I was terrible at photoshop. Just wish this was a joke and you'd be joining the discord saying "JJunior! Whats up?" at any moment. I Love you buddy and I miss you and hope that we get to see each other again.

Rest easy Roux

Rest in peace roux. Helped me kick-start my modding work and helped me get to where I am today. Keep him and his family in your prayers.

Rest in peace to Roux and very sorry to anyone that was close to him here, it must be extremely tough. Although I didn’t really know him he was a cool and genuine guy and he did loads for the community. He helped me with some stuff and he always seemed so nice about it. Once again my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Roux. I love you man. I want to thank you for everything you ever did for me. You helped me through my divorce, always checking up on me when I felt like I had no one. 

all the times you made me rage in CSGO with that OP CZ you used laughing maniacally the whole time, to the drunk scrim league game we played many years ago. I haven't cried in such a long time and hearing this new absolutely breaks my heart. I can't wait to see you again someday buddy. Also thanks for the roux merch and I'm glad ill always have this shirt to remember you by. Love you man and may you Rest in Peace my furry little friend.

I love you Roux and you will be severely missed. <3

I don't really know what to say, I can't really process that you're actually gone

We haven't talked in a while but you would always make everyone laugh with your infectious personality, I have so many memories of all of the stupid shit we all used to do together that I'll never forget.

RIP, we'll really miss you

I'm a loss for words... It sucks that someone I used to play with on the daily is just gone. It seems just like yesterday I couldn't save you from Bubba's basement or we were playing matchmaking as sob with the boys... So many great memories and this one definitely hurts.

Fly high my raccoon friend.

From our early morning basement saving to late night TeamSpeak hangout, You brought so many great memories. I will never forget you brother, thank you for everything. 

One last backflip for you. 

Rest in peace roux

Posted (edited)

In all honesty I really didn't wanna write anything because processing this is really fucking hard as it is, but I owe it to my little furry friend that invited me into this community. I started off as just a regular on TTT around mid 2017 and quickly made a name for myself within the TTT community. Although I love TTT what kept me around however was the community behind it, you guys all know who you are if you were playing around that time ;). However, without a doubt a major influence in taking another step into this community was because of you Roux. At that time you encouraged me to apply for admin and to share my ideas within the community because you saw the potential in me. We stayed up countless nights on TTT talking about all the crazy ass ideas we had to make TTT even better than what is was. Brainstorming all sorts of ideas such as health changes, aim punch, armor nerfs, and etc until legit 4-5 in the morning. Talking to someone just as passionate as I was for the love of TTT was something so unique and special that our bound clicked immediately. You were seriously like a brother to me when we were playing TTT 40 hours+ a week grinding the karma contest with @MaR 1. I remember you always complaining that mar1 was a dweeb nerd that would play 24/7 and that it was impossible to take 2nd place and that you'd given up. I just laughed at that time cause in all honesty it was fucking hilarious listening to you roast mar1 in your stupid little french accent LOL (all in good fun of course). Then who can forget you nicknaming me ADON and fucking everyone just called me Adon after that for months. After our TTT phase  there was our OSRS phase when we both were playing a shit ton. I remember you flexing your quest cape and being proud of it, I myself should've fucking finished questing and instead worked towards farming Vorkath. We would just pm each other while skilling roasting each other, my favorite for sure was, "I'm gonna ice barrage into gmaul your fucking teeth out freak".

Man I can just go on and on about all the great fucking times we kicked it both on the server and off.....

You're forever gonna live in my memories you smelly rat and when I see you again one day, ill make sure to gmaul your teeth in real good.....

Edited by eden

We may have only talked once, but helped guide me in the right direction when I wanted to apply for admin for the second time and I will always be thankful for that. Because of your words, I was able to be where I am now and was able to make so many great memories here.

You were loved and respected by many, many members here at S.G and we are so grateful for the presence you had.

Rest in peace Roux.