? servers

? players online

Some Unfortunate News...

• Content Count:  1020

I'm a loss for words... It sucks that someone I used to play with on the daily is just gone. It seems just like yesterday I couldn't save you from Bubba's basement or we were playing matchmaking as sob with the boys... So many great memories and this one definitely hurts.

Fly high my raccoon friend.

• Like 17

• Content Count:  1194

From our early morning basement saving to late night TeamSpeak hangout, You brought so many great memories. I will never forget you brother, thank you for everything. 

One last backflip for you. 

Rest in peace roux

• Like 19

• Content Count:  211

In all honesty I really didn't wanna write anything because processing this is really fucking hard as it is, but I owe it to my little furry friend that invited me into this community. I started off as just a regular on TTT around mid 2017 and quickly made a name for myself within the TTT community. Although I love TTT what kept me around however was the community behind it, you guys all know who you are if you were playing around that time ;). However, without a doubt a major influence in taking another step into this community was because of you Roux. At that time you encouraged me to apply for admin and to share my ideas within the community because you saw the potential in me. We stayed up countless nights on TTT talking about all the crazy ass ideas we had to make TTT even better than what is was. Brainstorming all sorts of ideas such as health changes, aim punch, armor nerfs, and etc until legit 4-5 in the morning. Talking to someone just as passionate as I was for the love of TTT was something so unique and special that our bound clicked immediately. You were seriously like a brother to me when we were playing TTT 40 hours+ a week grinding the karma contest with @MaR 1. I remember you always complaining that mar1 was a dweeb nerd that would play 24/7 and that it was impossible to take 2nd place and that you'd given up. I just laughed at that time cause in all honesty it was fucking hilarious listening to you roast mar1 in your stupid little french accent LOL (all in good fun of course). Then who can forget you nicknaming me ADON and fucking everyone just called me Adon after that for months. After our TTT phase  there was our OSRS phase when we both were playing a shit ton. I remember you flexing your quest cape and being proud of it, I myself should've fucking finished questing and instead worked towards farming Vorkath. We would just pm each other while skilling roasting each other, my favorite for sure was, "I'm gonna ice barrage into gmaul your fucking teeth out freak".

Man I can just go on and on about all the great fucking times we kicked it both on the server and off.....

You're forever gonna live in my memories you smelly rat and when I see you again one day, ill make sure to gmaul your teeth in real good.....

• Like 29
Edited by eden

• Content Count:  927

We may have only talked once, but helped guide me in the right direction when I wanted to apply for admin for the second time and I will always be thankful for that. Because of your words, I was able to be where I am now and was able to make so many great memories here.

You were loved and respected by many, many members here at S.G and we are so grateful for the presence you had.

Rest in peace Roux.

• Like 11

• Content Count:  903

I'm so sorry for everyone close to Roux.

After the news regarding the tragedy last year I had been hoping that everything was only going to go up hill from there.

The amount of times I've talked with Roux I could see what a great guy he was and even though I'm open about my thoughts of Quebec, Roux was an exception.

I hope that those close to Roux are able to use their thoughts & memories as reasons to not sadden but to grow from and keep him alive in their hearts and minds.

My thoughts to Roux's friends and family,

You the baddest Raccoon I know.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  4441

You were one of the most funny positive people I have ever met not just at this community, or online but ever.

Plenty of times you were handed an awful hand and still came at it with an angle most people wouldn't. You showe how much you loved this community, it goes without saying that not a single person here is going to forget how much you were for friendship, laughter, peace and enjoying every moment. There were plenty of times I got so wrapped up in negativity and you were always a refreshing voice of reason. You were one of the first people I met & befriended here, I loved seeing you around and would sometimes join simply because you were online. You’re one of the people who made me want to do more than just mess around on the servers, but showed me that there was more to the community. You had such a passion for this place. I remember you showing up to meetings in TeamSpeak after long shifts of work and dealing with everyone’s dumb bullshit. You always were helping me, giving me advice, and it wasn't just helping me here but it honestly helped change my overall behavior for the better. When I wasn't here anymore after many years, the same thing. Checked in on me, gave me advice, and really truly cared. It made a huge impact at a time I needed it most.

When I heard about your house I seriously thought to myself how fucking unfair that was, because it was never lost on me or anyone else for that matter; that your heart was made of solid gold. This place loves you and the way they rallied around you was one of the most beautiful things that even as I sat perma-banned I had admiration for, even now it’s no different, everyone you interacted with absolutely adored you because you were amazing. Reading this thread brought me to tears, so many people are hurting right now. I kept reaching out because I always felt like some of the advice you had given me had been from personal experience. I regret distancing myself & feel incredibly guilty because of it. You deserved so much better from this world, I’m going to do my best to remember every moment we shared together & honor them. I don't know what happened, I almost pray that this is all some kind of misunderstanding and that you’re just here again to make everyone laugh... Taking a Jamo shot for you tonight old friend. Rest Easy.

My condolences goes out to his family, his close friends here & beyond. He was a positive force in this world, and even if he's passed he left a huge mark on everyone he met, and that is something that cannot ever fade. 

• Like 34

• Content Count:  1920

Wow. I read about this in Discord earlier and it's kind of difficult to fathom. I was never really close to Roux, but I definitely had some pleasant conversations with him during my years here. He was a really friendly dude and super easy to talk to. He's the man (I assume, at least) that gave me a shot at LA when I was staff here. I hopped in his streams a couple of times over the last few months and had some really nice conversations with him. Despite all that happened to this world and him and his family in the last year, the dude really tried to look on the bright side. His presence, whether big or small for people will definitely be missed.

Not much else to be said with all that has been said from those who were much closer to him than myself. May he rest easy. Prayers for his family. RIP.

• Like 12

• Content Count:  2206

My fucking boy yo, cityboyz down today SG. Cityboyz down today....roux, I wish things were different brother. Your the homie and always will be the homie. I'm glad I got my trusty roux merch to remember you with as well as all the memories with the boys yall know who you are. Gone but absolutely never forgotten. 

Roux, I swear to fucking god, Cityboyz will be up a fucking million for you brother. Keep us safe. RIP to a fucking legend.

• Like 23
Edited by kabLe

Reply to Thread