? servers

? players online

Some Unfortunate News...

• Content Count:  29

The most level headed person I have every met and played games with. You will be remembered here everyday. Cityboyz and I miss you from here to the moon. You are a shooting star bro ;( and I miss you man. I love you roux. Thanks for getting me past my endoscopy that I had on November 25th, you gave me the confidence to get to that operating room. This circumstance broke my heart because  I like many others have lost a brother who I cared about a lot. You took care of us here at SG and now it is time for us to return the gratitude to those deeply impacted like the family. I will send my prayers tonight before I sleep.  

• Like 20

• Content Count:  2342

Hi Roux, you and I were not especially close during our time at SG but we had a deep mutual respect for one another. For me personally, your sense of humor and the way you handled questionable political discussions was one of the highlights of knowing you. Wish I was posting this under better circumstances. Rest easy, and thanks for everything.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  481

I can’t imagine what his family is going through right now.. I never got to know Roux too well with his time as a BD here, but I hope that he’s now finally at peace..

With my deepest condolences, Rest In Peace Roux.

You will never be forgotten.  

• Like 7

Reply to Thread