? servers

? players online

Roux Fundraiser Stream Highlights

• Content Count:  1030

Hey everyone, in light of the recent news regarding roux's passing, I wanted to share a video that I made back in September. I had to go and hunt through my DMs to find it because I had long since deleted the mp4 file off of my computer, and upload it to YouTube.

I mentioned this in Caution's thread, but when roux's house burned down, we had a huge fundraiser and 12-hour stream where the whole community came together to support him, and I had made a highlights video of some worthy moments during that stream. It took me roughly 9-10 hours of compiling and editing at the time to make the video, and nothing really came of it. I did not think that this would be the way I would finally be sharing this video, and it pains me to be writing this, but I did want to share it anyways. It is a good reminder of just how great of a person he was, and remembering some of the good times and positive moments from this stream hopefully will allow us to accentuate the highpoints of roux's time here at SG.

Please keep in mind that this was not my greatest work, as I had only just started editing videos, and this video was mostly just me experimenting with things and testing the waters. Also apologies for the horrendous video quality. I tried my best to make it better but only so much I can do.

The video is about 13 minutes long, hopefully if you choose to watch it you enjoy.

• Like 23

Reply to Thread