• Full map name:
    jb_obama_v5_beta
  • Add/Remove/Fix?
    Add
  • What server is this suggestion for?
    Jailbreak
  • Link to map download:
  • Additional information:
    This map was added than removed. I miss this map everyday I get on jailbreak. This map spices things up with the hilarious and crazy good secrets. Being a ct isn't annoying and being a T and using the secrets make the game enjoyable and bearable after you get freekilled.
  • Screenshots attached:
  • Like 10

• Content Count:  905

I liked this map when it was on the server. It was one of my favorites for its deathgames and secrets. But the main thing thing that hurts this map is that armory is crazy easy to get into. This just makes round after round ts holding w to armory and ending the rounds in 20-30 seconds which isnt fun for ts or cts. I still still want the map to be added back tho. 

• Like 3
Edited by BloodBlades

• Content Count:  262

32 minutes ago, BloodBlades said:

I liked this map when it was on the server. It was one of my favorites for its deathgames and secrets. But the main thing thing that hurts this map is that armory is crazy easy to get into. This just makes round after round ts holding w to armory and ending the rounds in 20-30 seconds which isnt fun for ts or cts. I still still want the map to be added back tho. 

Look at jb_overcooked's armory... you can literally just walk on in 

• Like 3
Edited by d4nk

• Content Count:  3294

7 minutes ago, spook said:

best map

@spook Your recent posts have been removed as they're lacking content. If you're going to just +1 maps either vote Yes for it to be added or thank the original posts.

Posts should be meaningful and significant, so maybe add why you think a map should be added or not (Along with any other type of post made).

Forum Rules

• Like 1

• Content Count:  971

i like the secrets all over this map, but it looks like complete unfinished shit and its sprawling and confusing.

literally a fucking labyrinth and it's at a point where it's impossible for guards to send T's down one of the hallways without either letting a T slip away or being close enough to enforce without baiting.

also lots of shitty and generally buggy death games. you basically either play climb for 5 minutes or wipe CT's from an armory secret 30 seconds in.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  133

I really liked this map when I played jb a few years ago pre much learned jb on this map I would like to be able to play this map again other then a few bugs on the map which are pre game changing but I feel this map would be good in the rotation would love to see it come back 

• Like 2