? servers

? players online

Roux Memorial Stream Conclusion

• Content Count:  576

Thank you guys for all coming together once again. Im sure for a lot of us, SG is more than just a gaming community. Roux's family will be so happy to see what we have done in commemoration of his life. 

https://www.twitch.tv/steamgamers/videos

If you guys would like a direct link to the VODs from the stream.

• Like 16
Edited by Nate.

• Content Count:  6759

All the people who donated, Nick (nork <3) & Extreme, the Streamers involved, the EMs Kopsta & Acer, Mace the MKT Manager, Nishok, william, Benzene, the list goes on... thank you again from the bottom of my heart. 

But there is one more person who deserve a tremendous thank you and that's @John himself. He took it upon himself to make that beautiful video to share with us last night and gave us the platform to share our memories of roux. He wanted to make sure this fundraiser went smoothly and worked behind the scenes ensuring that. I didn't think I'd choke up saying something but after hearing so many people break into tears, it was already difficult enough to get the first sentence out. I'm glad to see that everyone appreciates Roux in their own way, and that he made an impact on both this place and in our lives. I'm very appreciative of the love shared as you all have made his family both speechless and grateful for the love we have for him.

Thank you again ❤️

• Like 38

• Content Count:  819

Not once but twice we came together to accomplish an incredible feat, its thanks to everyone who participated that made yesterday a day to be remembered. Thanks to @Johnand all the others in the stream team, marketing team and everyone who donated and said their piece at the final moments of the stream, its thanks to all of you that made yesterday truly special. Its moments like these that make being apart of SG so heartwarming and amazing, and I wouldn't want to experience it any other way but with you all!

Thank you all for this unforgettable experience and rest easy Roux

• Like 18

• Content Count:  2983

Glad to see everyone came together to support roux by watching, donating, streaming, playing games, and coming together in the last segment of the stream to say some words about the raccoon. It's not usually of me to choke up like that while speaking and I'm sure roux would be wheezing his ass off to it, but it makes me happy we got 50% of the goal added onto the full 100% goal to help out the family at a difficult time.

Wasn't in the video, but this was about a day or two before roux and I got promoted to IA and CA, and we decided it would be cool if we got promoted so we joined caution's payday lobby and were automatically in the running for the next announcement thread. 

spacer.png

• Like 17

• Content Count:  903

I'm happy that I got to be apart of an amazing fundraiser that without the communities love for Roux, wouldn't have been possible.

Everyone streaming, planning, viewing, donating & story sharing have helped make sure that Roux will always be apart of SG.

• Like 9
Edited by Mace

• Content Count:  2230

I'm so glad you guys managed to smash the goal set. I feel bad for not being there at the end, though I'm sure I would have just been inaudible when trying to speak. It is so great to see how many people Roux brought happiness to in this community. Well done to all of you that put this together and all that donated. <3

• Like 6

Reply to Thread