ShadoTheLunatic

Can't connect to JB

Recommended Posts

I started having this issue sometime last week. For some reason I can't connect to the JB server through console or server list at all. When I try to connect it just stays on loading and when I go to config I just see a shit ton of "Retrying public(ip)" logs. I tried restarting/uninstalling and neither of those have worked. I tried connecting to different SG servers and they're fine, only having the issue with connecting to the JB server, the only SG server I play, and have no idea how to fix it ...

 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

On my end I can't see anything wrong with the server. Can you try connecting one more time today if you haven't already? If I still can't figure it out I'll ask someone with a bigger brain than me

 

@ShadoTheLunatic

Edited by TheZZL

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Zero Two said:

@ShadoTheLunatici had this issue a few months back I had to delete all the maps from my save folder and redownload them to fix it hope this helps

I already deleted my whole CS folder, essentially deleting all my maps, only to re-install it and it still doesn't work.

 

18 hours ago, TheZZL said:

On my end I can't see anything wrong with the server. Can you try connecting one more time today if you haven't already? If I still can't figure it out I'll ask someone with a bigger brain than me

 

@ShadoTheLunatic

I tried joining just now, and still have the same issue.

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, ShadoTheLunatic said:

 

I tried joining just now, and still have the same issue.

I’ll check this out when I get home soon.

Share this post


Link to post

Can you try pinging our server?

 

Open command prompt, and type this: ping 135.148.5.20

You should get something like this:

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/1/2021 at 5:01 PM, Nishok said:

Can you try pinging our server?

 

Open command prompt, and type this: ping 135.148.5.20

You should get something like this:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I get this when I put that into the console.

 

spacer.png

And this when I put it into cmd.

Share this post


Link to post

Doesn't seem like the server is blocking your connection.
Feel free to add me on Discord (Nishok#8296), and I'll look into it further with you.

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Nishok said:

Doesn't seem like the server is blocking your connection.
Feel free to add me on Discord (Nishok#8296), and I'll look into it further with you.

Sent you a friend request on Discord

Share this post


Link to post

Bump,

 

After doing some troubleshooting with @Nishok we weren't able to pinpoint the issue. Seems like it isn't a network issue. Bumping this to see if anyone else would be able to help me or possibly knows what's going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I'm not the best when it come to this kind of stuff but I've had this happen to me. There are a few things you can try however, this can happen when steam/CS:GO is down. Try turning off discord or any other app running on your computer, disabling firewalls, etc. Usually just closing my game or restarting my wifi will help it. 

 

Edit: If these don't work, just try looking about it on reddit or steam. Also just be aware this will most likely happen on Tuesdays because that is the CS:GO maintenance day.

Edited by iBirb

Share this post


Link to post

Have you tried verifying the integrity of your files?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, janseen said:

Have you tried verifying the integrity of your files?

he has tried reinstalling 

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/12/2021 at 8:44 AM, 20 scrolls said:

he has tried reinstalling 

 

On 4/12/2021 at 8:42 AM, janseen said:

Have you tried verifying the integrity of your files?

Very weird, but I'm able to join now, thanks you guys.

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, ShadoTheLunatic said:

Very weird, but I'm able to join now, thanks you guys.

cover4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.