? servers

? players online

Staff of the Month - March 2021

• Content Count:  2694

FvpEutO.png

Hello everyone,

Right off the bat we're going to start off with our first recipient. This guy is on 4 different teams and he has always been able to bring excellent ideas to the table. He might be a bit schizophrenic but that is okay because if anything, it helps him out. He has not been a CA for that long but he sure has done a whole lot in the little amount of time that he has been on the team. One great thing that I admire about him is his passion for our Squad servers. I love seeing him work alongside Silentguns to get the server going again. Whether it be seeding, advertising our server, or making discussion posts, this dude does it all.

Please join me in congratulating @Nate. for achieving Staff of the Month!

We aren't done yet. We still have another awesome person to give this award to. This particular guy probably has the most amount of time on the Events Team. Don't quote me on that but it sure feels like he has been going strong in that team for a long time. Previously a manager of that team but now he puts out amazing non-CSGO events that do well. He is also very active on our stream team and you can always catch him streaming on our Twitch channel. He has been nothing short of extraordinary ever since he became staff again.

Please join me in congratulating @Strayyzfor achieving Staff of the Month!

• Like 32

Reply to Thread