? servers

? players online

TERRARIA EVENT!!! 4/16 3pm - 4/17 12pm

• Content Count:  1920

spacer.png

(I believe this is @ThRza's banner so thanks)

What is Terraria?

Terraria is a single/multiplayer survival game where the objective is to collect resources and gear to defeat bosses. That is an extremely oversimplified definition, as you can find plenty of walkthroughs all over the internet and YouTube, like this one here. I recommend you take a peek at it whether you are new or returning to the game, it will be very helpful.

What is Our Objective?

Our objective will be to at least defeat the Wall of Flesh boss and enter into hard mode. If we get really ambitious, we can knock out some of the hard bosses, but I don't anticipate us defeating the final boss. We will be playing on Normal mode to make it more casual and fun for everyone this go around. May look into a master mode event in the future if there is interest.

When and Where?

I will host a dedicated server on my computer that I will keep up during the duration of the event to allow players with different schedules to play when they wish, but I encourage you guys to cooperate! I will personally try to get a large batch of players together on Friday from 3pm-7pm and Saturday from 9am?? (If I get up that early lmfaooo) to 12pm when the event ends.

Any Rules?

- No throwing (intentionally dying during boss battles, destroying houses/throwing away materials)

- You must start with a fresh character (no end game builds)

- Don't take other's gear/materials without asking. There will be public chests everyone can use (I encourage the use of them as well)

- Have fun!

We will also be hosting this event through our Discord in the events channel. Click the Discord icon below to join our Discord!

8kUbEdb.png

• Like 8
Edited by phoenix_
grammar

• Content Count:  116

Fighting wall of flesh with like 120 hp will be fun since there's only so many life crystals to go around, I will try to make it at some point if I can!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread