? servers

? players online

No Orders On CT

• Content Count:  4441

2 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I really do not think it is fair to compare jailbreak to itself in the past, there is a whole new player base with whole new opinions. Personally, I think ZZL is handling this very well because the server caps a lot more then you would think (especially recently). SG is doing so well in JB because it is always expanding and adding while keeping the same morals that accept anyone. I completely see where you are coming from and I think that discussions like these are another reason SG is so successful.

Your post is pointing out the same thing that I am, it just seems like you're playing devil's advocate for no reason. lol. Literally just look at GameTracker you're arguing against facts.

• Content Count:  210

6 minutes ago, All Ts said:

Your post is pointing out the same thing that I am, it just seems like you're playing devil's advocate for no reason. lol. Literally just look at GameTracker you're arguing against facts.

Yo, as I said before, I think we are having a nice discussion that is nothing to argue about. This was all about CTs not giving orders. I enjoy the feedback but you're starting to sound kind of aggressive.

• Content Count:  154

24 minutes ago, touchy said:

yeah no

this just kills server pop even harder. I know there is a good portion of mute people that play on our server either because they don't have a mic or don't enjoy using them. this has never been the issue since they can give great orders and keep up the pace easily. if people get upset from seeing chat orders it isnt hard to read and follow orders. the problem will never be if chat orders are given but how they are given and if they are given consistently. As for what you said @JacksonI do see frustration in this but sometimes just a !calladmin may help fix the problem sooner than you would think. Sometimes the person may be new or ignorant so if you are able to switch to ct to help them and not complain it also may help.  

Actually I disagree about it killing the server population I think what we have now kills it and SG not having a warden. Have you ever noticed chaos happening on SG? Or people speaking over each other? Yes? Well that's because SG has no leader for CT and its filled with a bunch of conflicting on CT side and people screaming. If you get a warden and no chat orders added I guarantee SG population will go up because SENSIBLE people will actually want to play there unlike the kids screaming on CT side we have now. Also back to the point about chat orders its less annoying for people to have to read chat too.  

16 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I strongly disagree, I understand where you are coming from, but some people can't own a mic for whatever reason. I do not think someone should have to have restrictions because of a completely reasonable choice. This all comes back to my opinion of why SG is such a popular server, it is different, and able to attract any type of person. If you cut off a certain type of person, others may not like what has happened and I really do not see the point. Many people prefer not to talk and I see that they may not lead the pace of the game, but they certainly follow along and add to it.

Its called Christmas or if you don't celebrate it always have your Birthday. Also the internet is all about having a mic and communicating if you don't use it makes it 10X harder to actually play games(OWN EXPERINCE).

• Content Count:  210

Just now, M0nsterXXX said:

Its called Christmas or if you don't celebrate it always have your Birthday. Also the internet is all about having a mic and communicating if you don't use it makes it 10X harder to actually play games(OWN EXPERINCE).

You aren't getting the point, some people just do not want to speak and that makes sense to me. I am saying that SG has always been consistent because SG is a very accepting server and is so nice for newer players. If you don't like the way it is, you could make a complaint like I did.

• Content Count:  587

39 minutes ago, M0nsterXXX said:

Maybe we should just ban people from playing CT if they don't have a mic.

what if people want to play CT when they don't have a mic? Should they have to pay $50+ for a mediocre microphone just to play a Jailbreak server on csgo? We have a solid pop of people who don't have mics and I think majority of us have a strong stance of letting them play what they want, T or CT. People shouldn't have to pay a bonus price tag on a game for the convenience of others

• Like 3

1 minute ago, oSen said:

what if people want to play CT when they don't have a mic? Should they have to pay $50+ for a mediocre microphone just to play a Jailbreak server on csgo? We have a solid pop of people who don't have mics and I think majority of us have a strong stance of letting them play what they want, T or CT. People shouldn't have to pay a bonus price tag on a game for the convenience of others

read my quoted post to @Jackson

• Content Count:  4441

You aren't getting the point, some people just do not want to speak and that makes sense to me. I am saying that SG has always been consistent because SG is a very accepting server and is so nice for newer players. If you don't like the way it is, you could make a complaint like I did.

:hyperkek:

• Like 1

Actually you make a good point about the mic but I would say its just better if they do use it we don't make fun of people cause of their voice. Also SG has never had a consistent population except during the summer it always just goes UP OR DOWN during school time. 

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.