? servers

? players online

Freeday in place of slay

• Content Count:  210

Yo, a lot of times in recent memory, a CT will freekill and then not slay. Instead, they will just give a freeday to that person the next round. I have also noticed a lot of confusion among admins and the only admin I see that enforces the no freeday in place of slaying rule is (SG) Big Cage. I was really wondering weather it is ok to do that instead of just slaying because I see it all the time and a lot of the time a staff member will not even say that the CT in question cannot do that.

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  4441

No one ever has to slay, ever. I will slay as a courtesy sometimes if I do something wrong and apologize if I know the other person isn't a full grown adult capable of moving on. If someone is telling me to slay and being rude I definitely don't slay especially if it was crossfire or something done among chaos. These servers like JB and TTT are extremely chaotic so you could log on at pretty much at any point in the day and find a rule broken once every round or two. 

I have no idea what you mean by: 

I have also noticed a lot of confusion among admins and the only admin I see that enforces the no freeday in place of slaying rule is (SG) Big Cage

When you make a thread like this, it's best to go look at the FAQ & Rules page first. There is no rule there to enforce, a CT can on the other hand decide that the person doesn't deserve a freeday for being freekilled the same way I wouldn't let someone who got freeshot or crossfired goto medic. It's a headache to get caught up on this small bs playing the server and best to move on to avoid further issues. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, All Ts said:

When you make a thread like this, it's best to go look at the FAQ & Rules page first. There is no rule there to enforce, a CT can on the other hand decide that the person doesn't deserve a freeday for being freekilled the same way I wouldn't let someone who got freeshot or crossfired goto medic. It's a headache to get caught up on this small bs playing the server and best to move on to avoid further issues. 

I am online discussing this with staff right now. Most of them disagree but there is still confusion and that is why I made the post in the first place. Also, "Harm Prisoners unless orders are not being fulfilled or they are rebelling." That is freeshooting and or freekilling. It is in the subject of "Guards Cannot," I would infer that if a guard does anything in this category, they should receive a slay.

Edited by Jackson

• Content Count:  4441

3 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I am online discussing this with staff right now. Most of them disagree but there is still confusion and that is why I made the post in the first place. Also, "Harm Prisoners unless orders are not being fulfilled or they are rebelling." That is freeshooting and or freekilling. It is in the subject of "Guards Cannot," I would infer that if a guard does anything in this category, they should receive a slay.

By an admin. When I first came back to the server I was being legitimately on the level of harrassed and bullied by players because I was following the rules and doming them for blatantly disobeying. I know the rules, other players don't know them so much so that when they're being threatened they're going to stand on principle. I will never be caught dead forcing someone to slay, that is an admins job and if someone freekills me I go out of my way to tell staff to tell them NOT to slay. If someone has gotten so far that they are going to slay for it they know what they did was wrong, or they're afraid of having a player complaint made on them. Jailbreak is not a generic gamemode, regulars need to stop being so immature.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

2 hours ago, Jackson said:

Yo, a lot of times in recent memory, a CT will freekill and then not slay. Instead, they will just give a freeday to that person the next round. I have also noticed a lot of confusion among admins and the only admin I see that enforces the no freeday in place of slaying rule is (SG) Big Cage. I was really wondering weather it is ok to do that instead of just slaying because I see it all the time and a lot of the time a staff member will not even say that the CT in question cannot do that.

There is no rule stating you must slay after freekiling, furthermore there is no "Freeday in place of slaying rule". It is a cultural thing people tend to do on the server, where they might feel bad for freekilling and slay or give a freeday to the person the next round, but they are not required to nor is it listed anywhere in the rules that they have to. Admins punish rulebreakers with a slay, but you slaying does not make you exempt from a slay or ban by admins. 

If someone breaks rule be sure to report them with !calladmin , or for the best possibly chance of them getting banned, a Player Complaint.

In the future, please thoroughly read the Rules & FAQ as they likely answer most of your questions.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TheZZL said:

Admins punish rulebreakers with a slay, but you slaying does not make you exempt from a slay or ban by admins. 

So admins shouldn't say that someone cant give a freeday instead of slaying?

• Content Count:  3294

4 minutes ago, Jackson said:

So admins shouldn't say that someone cant give a freeday instead of slaying?

Admins should be slaying the player who freekilled instead of asking them to slay themselves. If both the freekilled and freekiller are okay with giving a freeday it's between them two, but if the admin feels a slay is warranted they are allowed to slay.

• Like 2
Edited by TheZZL

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.