? servers

? players online

Cable Kits

• Content Count:  6759

I'm looking for suggestions on a cable kit for my build. Something reasonably priced and hopefully durable in the long run. CableMod is a rip-off otherwise I'd buy from them. I'm not really sure where to start because there are a bunch of kits on Amazon and Newegg, so I could use a nudge in the right direction. 

Power Supply: Phanteks AMP 650

GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra
Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic (White)

Cable color needed: White 

Thanks!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5375

• Content Count:  922

44 minutes ago, Black Rain said:

I'm looking for suggestions on a cable kit for my build. Something reasonably priced and hopefully durable in the long run. CableMod is a rip-off otherwise I'd buy from them. I'm not really sure where to start because there are a bunch of kits on Amazon and Newegg, so I could use a nudge in the right direction. 

Thanks!

I got a 25% off coupon for cablemod tho D:

• Content Count:  793

13 hours ago, Black Rain said:

Thanks!

Mans getting cable kits before getting a new desk.

https://www.amazon.com/Antec-Sleeved-Cable-Extension-Extra-Sleeved/dp/B07C6CLXW8?th=1

Those are some of my favorites though I don't know that many. Also Amazon offers like 4 year protection for $4 so its pretty good.

2 hours ago, Acer said:

Mans getting cable kits before getting a new desk.

https://www.amazon.com/Antec-Sleeved-Cable-Extension-Extra-Sleeved/dp/B07C6CLXW8?th=1

Those are some of my favorites though I don't know that many. Also Amazon offers like 4 year protection for $4 so its pretty good.

wdym I already built my whole battlestation lmao. I just don't share pics of it. I've held off on buying cables for nearly a year because I didn't care until now 

15 hours ago, Polarzz said:

I got a 25% off coupon for cablemod tho D:

I do too but still a rip off with the pricing

15 hours ago, delirium said:

Damn $99?! I saw cables could go as cheap as $30-40 on Amazon 👀 one of the reviews shows a poor guy having his cables get disabled after a few months of usage :( 

• Content Count:  5375

1 minute ago, Black Rain said:

wdym I already built my whole battlestation lmao. I just don't share pics of it. I've held off on buying cables for nearly a year because I didn't care until now 

I do too but still a rip off with the pricing

Damn $99?! I saw cables could go as cheap as $30-40 on Amazon 👀 one of the reviews shows a poor guy having his cables get disabled after a few months of usage :( 

:shrug:

Just threw out the first reputable brand I saw after a Google tbh. Cables are cables at the end of the day. Not much difference outside of branding and maybe QA practices between sellers

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, delirium said:

:shrug:

Just threw out the first reputable brand I saw after a Google tbh. Cables are cables at the end of the day. Not much difference outside of branding and maybe QA practices between sellers

24 minutes ago, BoM said:

What @deliriumlinked. Anything better is hyper customized and expensive and anything worse is trash.

Fair enough  :pepethumbsup:

• Content Count:  793

1 hour ago, Black Rain said:

i swear there was a conversation at some point about how you were planning on getting a new desk.

Reply to Thread