Sign in to follow this  
Asher

Prisonbreak RP Event

Posted (edited)

xv772t0.png

Big thanks to @crazedkangaroo for the amazing banner!

Prisonbreak RP Event

Hello JB apes, here's a different type of event this time, and it's a complete shift from the usual style of our server, the event will be  one map (it's quite the big map btw).

The custom feature about the map is that Ts have an extra way to win the round.

When?

May 1st @ 7 PM EST

Where?

b_560_95_1.png

Map:

JB_Bloodbath_in_Paradise

If you haven't checked the map out by now, The extra way that Ts can win is by getting a key and escaping.

See you all there boys!

Edited by TheZZL

Are we finally going to break the prison and escape?

The images in the steam screenshots don't give the map enough justice to show how big this really is. It massive and a amazing map I plan on sneaking off to soccer because the field is beautiful. @deliriumremember when I said this was happening like 2 days ago and you were like idc, but like look I was right. 

Posted (edited)

I am shaking... a JB RP event!!!! I can’t wait to show up!!!! Nice job events team!

Edited by Jmc

so wait...? am i not allowed to shoot cts!?!. What about awp secret!?! or deagle secret. My life is ruined.

Looking forward to this event, bloodbath is a huge and beautiful map.

Cool event idea I hope everything cooperates. 

This map is cool I’ve seen it before but never got around to playing it. When I get better at hammer these are the kind of maps I’d like to go about making, maybe not as expansive but I’m a fan of this more RP, goal-oriented style of Jailbreak rather than deathmatch or pseudo-minigames (which are still fun too.)

Yall wish for the impossible everyone gonna rebel so the event is more of a population booster

Event's today guys! Be sure to come around, this map is pretty fun.

Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2021 at 3:00 PM, BeetleAtom said:

Yall wish for the impossible everyone gonna rebel so the event is more of a population booster

You do realize that is the entire point of jailbreak for the ts correct?

This event seems interesting and I might pop in (no promises @TheZZL ) it’s a pretty interesting and large map and the goal of the map is pretty nice. However while the alternative goal of escaping is very much overshadowed by the fact that if you have access to the keys you also have access to armory which can end the round itself. I’d like to see how this plays out in game before I make any conclusions

Edited by kuri

Event over!

The map wasn't working as it should, so I'm very sorry about that inconvenience. Thanks to all who showed up!

On 4/29/2021 at 12:24 PM, All Ts said:

Cool event idea I hope everything cooperates. 

12 minutes ago, Asher said:

The map wasn't working as it should, so I'm very sorry about that inconvenience. Thanks to all who showed up!

These things are to be expected sometimes, don't worry Asher. Nevertheless, was cool to mess around on it a bit and decompile it to get that crab lmao. Thank you for the event.

The map seemed a bit to large for our pop, but it was a cool idea nonetheless. Maybe it would fare better if it was modified to fit an existing map that works for our server and people are already familiar with. Wouldn't mind setting it up on Prison Architect as it seems like it'd fit perfectly.