? servers

? players online

Kosing people when you don't see them use a secret

• Content Count:  1583

Yes and no. Let's say I see iso door open without anyone opening it from the outside. ZZL was the only person in ISO so I know he pressed the button.

On a separate occasion, all of the Ts are in ISO and I see one of them jump up, so I assume they pressed it, but really it could have been any of them so I can't KOS them.

You need reasonable proof to know that someone used a secret and KOS them. Having items from a secret is usually not proof as they can often be given to other players.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  15

So if I am the only one near the vending machine and I jump up onto medic, if a ct sees me up there can they kill me?

The vending machine on Electric Revamp with the invisible platform

Edited by Giraff

• Content Count:  562

19 minutes ago, Giraff said:

So if I am the only one near the vending machine and I jump up onto medic, if a ct sees me up there can they kill me?

The vending machine on Electric Revamp with the invisible platform

Simple answer is yes.

It really doesn't matter if they see you do it or don't see you do it since you activated a secret you are kos so if you feel confident that someone did something kos you can kill them. Just be careful because you could be completely wrong. Jb isn't like TTT where you need to see or hear an action for you to kill someone. Jb is straight forward if you do something kos at the start of the round you are still kos all the way up to the end of the round. Hopefully this answered your question.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  283

9 minutes ago, Kanye said:

It really doesn't matter if they see you do it or don't see you do it since you activated a secret you are kos so if you feel confident that someone did something kos you can kill them. Just be careful because you could be completely wrong. Jb isn't like TTT where you need to see or hear an action for you to kill someone. Jb is straight forward if you do something kos at the start of the round you are still kos all the way up to the end of the round. Hopefully this answered your question.

well no 

While most of what you said was true it doesn't really add up to what giraff is saying. If someone gets boosted on to medic and stays on a roof they are not kos if they use the vending machine secret they are kos. Since there's are multiple ways to get to this location kos as a ct if you see a t there coming from armory or garage you can't kill them since you truely don't know what way they got to the location of medic roof. Same for the map vip as if you get on top off the cells through the boxes or a kos secret if a ct does not know how you got there then the reasoning would be a freekill. I would wait for an sm response like @TheZZL to be sure of this situation. 

• Like 3

• Content Count:  562

17 minutes ago, touchy said:

well no 

While most of what you said was true it doesn't really add up to what giraff is saying. If someone gets boosted on to medic and stays on a roof they are not kos if they use the vending machine secret they are kos. Since there's are multiple ways to get to this location kos as a ct if you see a t there coming from armory or garage you can't kill them since you truely don't know what way they got to the location of medic roof. Same for the map vip as if you get on top off the cells through the boxes or a kos secret if a ct does not know how you got there then the reasoning would be a freekill. I would wait for an sm response like @TheZZL to be sure of this situation. 

33 minutes ago, Kanye said:

Just be careful because you could be completely wrong.

already addressed that its risky to just dome people because you believe they are kos

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

What Touchy touched upon, is pretty accurate. You can use logic in-game, but if you're wrong you will be punished, continue to make wild and false logical assumptions and an admin will crop it up to freekilling and you'll continue to get punished.

The young tyrant himself put it well here:

If you have any questions on specific examples feel free to ask, but generally just think whether or not you can determine they had to go through a KOS Zone to get where they are. Seeing someone on the roof of cells on VIP isn't KOS for example, as other than the vent and invisible texture you can climb up there three different ways if you include boosting.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.