lyn

Missiles...

On TTT, missiles are just boring old sideways grey missiles. What if, our missiles were our grenade skin? So If I threw a missile, it's a flying fucking watermelon?!?!

@Creten  @Trazz

I like this idea but i feel like you should be able to choose whether or not it was your grenade skin, or maybe there could be a separate category in the shop dedicated to missile skins. 

Probably best to just pm people instead of mentioning them in OP. They'll see the thread, believe me.

Also, fairly unlikely that this would be implemented given the amount of effort required to edit the plugin.

57 minutes ago, lyn said:

On TTT, missiles are just boring old sideways grey missiles. What if, our missiles were our grenade skin? So If I threw a missile, it's a flying fucking watermelon?!?!

@Creten  @Trazz

I don't mind the idea and the suggestion that @Happy Man made for it. Main issue would be waiting on the plugin edit.

People already have a hard time recognizing a missile in the air, changing this would almost make the chance of dodging or getting far away enough to where it won't kill you almost impossible. It would be an unnecessary plugin at as well. Appreciate the suggestion but I'm not looking to do this at the moment.