PRINCEB

i have no life lol

I got a raise yesterday, bought a new pair of Air Maxes, got a haircut. Setup my new speakers after waiting a week for XLR cables to come in the mail. Feeling good... day 38 without jailbreak.

25 minutes ago, Nate. said:

I got a raise yesterday, bought a new pair of Air Maxes, got a haircut. Setup my new speakers after waiting a week for XLR cables to come in the mail. Feeling good... day 38 without jailbreak.

LMAO OK

4 hours ago, Nate. said:

I got a job working at one of the biggest companies for my field in my country while still in school studying my degree

Life is good.

2 hours ago, The Real Slim Jim said:

I got a job working at one of the biggest companies for my field in my country while still in school studying my degree

Life is good.

Slim Jim best tree cutter!!! 

7 hours ago, Nate. said:

See people this proves that becoming a ZE reg helps you become a better person and actually contribute to society Nate has made such a transformation

25 minutes ago, FanService said:

See people this proves that becoming a ZE reg helps you become a better person and actually contribute to society Nate has made such a transformation

shut up fan service:)

1 hour ago, lyn said:

You should rename this thread, "I have no life!"

you've spent more time shit posting than @carrolltonhas spent on jb good thread for you 

3 hours ago, touchy said:

you've spent more time shit posting than @carrolltonhas spent on jb good thread for you 

My shitposts are entertaining! Unlike the 10 year old nazis!