? servers

? players online

weird disconnect internet thing

• Content Count:  345

For the longest time after I hard reset my computer, it has been disconnecting from the internet like every hour or so, it's a pain in the ass and im hoping for someone here to help me solve the problem

(it's not my internet, ive checked while my pc wasnt connected its something wrong with my pc)

• Content Count:  905

8 hours ago, lorax said:

For the longest time after I hard reset my computer, it has been disconnecting from the internet like every hour or so, it's a pain in the ass and im hoping for someone here to help me solve the problem

(it's not my internet, ive checked while my pc wasnt connected its something wrong with my pc)

Just reconnect your connection after you restart. Bottom right corner if your on windows 10.

• Content Count:  562

1 hour ago, lorax said:

im using stanard wifi connection with windows 10, and its never done this before 

I would then recommend Ethernet. Depending on where your router is, the Ethernet cable is very inexpensive.

• Content Count:  14

On 6/13/2021 at 1:25 PM, lorax said:

im using stanard wifi connection with windows 10, and its never done this before 

So, it sounds like it's an onboard WiFi chip unless you have some kind of dongle you're not mentioning. You said you did a hard reset. What do you mean by this? If you did a clean install of Windows, then you might need to manually download the drivers for the WiFi chip. Windows can usually automatically fetch drivers, but not always.

Reply to Thread