? servers

? players online

Potentially good idea (WARNING MAY BE STUPID)

• Content Count:  114

As I am sure most of you notice when a free kill occurs on the server everyone starts arguing. I really hate this as it ruins the game. I came up with a hassle free way to decide the age old question free kill or not? 
If you are spectating the game a menu will pop up on a user kill it will read as follows.
Fair Kill?
Yes
No

if enough people vote no then a warning is issued if a set amount of warnings are issued then the user will be slayed.

(again may be the most dumb idea ever)

Thanks,

Shy

• Like 1
Edited by Dom

• Content Count:  1103

I like the thought you put into this but I do not think this is something that can be implemented into the servers effectively with little or no problems. Like deli said, giving people backseat admin is probably not the best idea since it can be easily abused (this goes for all severs, not just jailbreak)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  565

I do not agree with this idea. This new option would increase the level of targeting of certain people. This would also kill pop. as people would abuse this feature. Just keep as it is and inform admins of any petty arguments to tame/stop the situation. 

thank you very much for the new idea though.

Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  498

3 hours ago, MisterMiner said:

As I am sure most of you notice when a free kill occurs on the server everyone starts arguing. I really hate this as it ruins the game. I came up with a hassle free way to decide the age old question free kill or not? 
If you are spectating the game a menu will pop up on a user kill it will read as follows.
Fair Kill?
Yes
No

if enough people vote no then a warning is issued if a set amount of warnings are issued then the user will be slayed.

(again may be the most dumb idea ever)

Thanks,

Shy

This is a Terrible Idea because of what deli said and also because your average jb reg has absolutely no idea what they’re talking about when it comes to the rules or who should be slayed for what.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  565

5 minutes ago, fast said:

This is a Terrible Idea because of what deli said and also because your average jb reg has absolutely no idea what they’re talking about when it comes to the rules or who should be slayed for what.

this is exactly is what im scared about. Some people on JB are just spewing things they dont know or realize. They could go on a witch hunt to people they believe broken rules to which they didn't.

thank you for pointing that out 

• Content Count:  971

5 hours ago, 20 scrolls said:

This will most likely be rejected due to the fact that it can easily be used to target (children) players, or used to cover for a freekiller (a group of people vote no).

What's wrong with targeting children?

Reply to Thread