? servers

? players online

Been thoroughly enjoying rust

• Content Count:  2681

1 hour ago, balls. said:

Don't listen to Creten, he's just an angry little boy. 

funny moments = fun, creten doesn't experience fun just sweat. 

You blow lol 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1987

Yeah cool clips. But have you ever farmed up a full inventory of sulfur, stone or metal for the homies? I thought not. Show me some of the most elite farming clips and then you can talk. I have provided COUNTLESS amounts of materials in the past for Infinity’s massive 3x3s and 2x2s. Catch me pvping? Ahahaha, almost NEVER! As a true farmer I always have a full inventory of shit making it unwise to go into a fight. "But Trazz just farming is boring. Don’t you ever want to kill people?" This is true, even I, the great farmer himself gets bored from time to time. However, IT IS MY SACRIFICE THAT KEEPS US MOVING. A farmer only PVPs when they’ve lost a full inventory of loot. You think we can handle a gun? Learning spray controls is useless! If a group kills me while farming I take the mini copter and crash right into them. No need to worry about the group getting mad. You’ve done this before and gathering enough scrap to purchase another mini is kiddy shit for a true farmer. If that option is unavailable you take a hazmat and sar. You NEVER take an AK, LR, or Mp5, only SAR. Even if we have boxes full of tier 3 weapons, you only take a hazmat and sar. Nothing else. 

A farmer does not only gather materials for their group. They also make sure you have enough food, meds and ammo for your adventures the following day. When that is complete, the farmer may finally rest as they gaze upon the monstrous base that only they could help accomplish. It’s not easy being a farmer. 

s/o to all my farmers. 

• Like 10

Reply to Thread