? servers

? players online

jb_moonjail

• Content Count:  32

is it teamkill if cts stand underneath the armory ladder in moonjail and try to kill their ct buddies as they fall, because I see this a lot and have even died to retards trying to kill me in moonjail.

Edited by 20 scrolls

• Content Count:  594

I mean if they are trying to purposely kill you by fall damage it’s pretty obvious that it would be teamkill but then again this is if you have proof it wasn’t an accident because you decided to jump. Although this can be avoided by just going all the way down the ladder and not jumping.   

• Content Count:  297

Intentionally standing there trying to kill fellow ct's is considered teamkill. Some situation it happens by accident. 

1 minute ago, Mikey. said:

I mean if they are trying to purposely kill you by fall damage it’s pretty obvious that it would be teamkill but then again this is if you have proof it wasn’t an accident because you decided to jump. Although this can be avoided by just going all the way down the ladder and not jumping.   

What Mikey said is 1 way of avoiding people trying to intentionally team kill you.

• Content Count:  107

If the player doesn't kill its teammate on purpose, then it isn't considered teamkill, but if the player does it on purpose then it is considered teamkill.

11 minutes ago, Mikey. said:

Although this can be avoided by just going all the way down the ladder and not jumping.   

You can avoid getting teamkilled by doing this^^

If you have enough evidence of a player intentionally teamkilling you, you can submit a player complaint here.

• Like 2
Edited by Fl1ck
>:(

Just now, Fl1ck said:

If the player doesn't kill its teammate on purpose, then it isn't considered teamkill, but if the player does it on purpose then it is considered teamkill.

You can avoid getting teamkilled by doing this^^

If you have enough evidence of a player intentionally teamkilling you, you can submit a player complaint here.

ye i have someone in mind but dont have a clip 

8 minutes ago, PRINCEB said:

ye i have someone in mind but dont have a clip 

I know who your talking about and I don't think it was intentional. For one when he stood there and said person fell down on his head he had looked at his body and moved for 3 ct's [which one of the 3 was me] But I can say it did look weird when you [the last person to drop down] were coming down and he was right under you, but it looked like he was trying to switch his gun which he said when you told him not to teamkill. It was a weird situation but I have no clue on for sure if he meant to or not. 

• Like 1
Edited by Pog.

1 minute ago, Pog. said:

I know who your talking about and I don't think it was intentional. For one when he stood there and said person fell down on his head he had looked at his body and moved for 3 ct's [which one of the 3 was me] But I can say it did look weird when you [the last person to drop down] were coming down and he was right under you, but it looked like he was trying to switch his gun which he said when you told him not to teamkill. It was a weird situation but I have no clue on for sure if he meant to or not. 

he kept moving around underneath the ladder trying to line up with his ct buddies... he was trying hard 

6 minutes ago, PRINCEB said:

he kept moving around underneath the ladder trying to line up with his ct buddies... he was trying hard 

That's what I seen. Maybe him moving around I took it the wrong way.  :laugh:

Reply to Thread