? servers

? players online

Warning shot reduction

• Content Count:  345

The current warning shot is 1-99 which means you can deal 99 damage and it can count as a warning shot, but I dont think a WARNING shot should leave near death. 

So make having it reduced to 1-75 or 1-50 would make it more reasonable, as i dont see something meant to warn you can make you 1 health from dying. 

• Like 2
Edited by Phoenix_
me being a dumbass

• Content Count:  971

Lmfao imagine being an admin and trying to enforce this 

(ALL) [SG] 20 scrolls : daft why did you shoot baconator for 23 damage retard? that's against the rules its 50-75! guess who's getting slayed next round!

• Like 14

• Content Count:  1920

There are a few big problems with this.

1. It's unreasonable for players- Most people who play JB have silver aim and couldn't control hitting between the thigh and the torso if their life depended on it. If they're using a deagle, imagine the amount of crying if someone got hit for 76+. It's a lot easier to control simply not killing someone as compared to trying to do less than 75 damage.

2. It's unreasonable for admins- This would be the most annoying and persistent thing to enforce. It would feel really stupid yelling at someone for damaging someone for 2 more damage than they are supposed to. Also, I can't really imagine many admins rushing onto JB for rampant too heavy warning shots. I would honestly see that in calladmin chat and laugh.

3. It doesn't bring much effective change- What will this really do? All it does is add more complexity of rules to follow, but you'll still die in 2 shots if you get hit for 51 twice. I understand awp/deagle stomach shots/etc. warning shots are annoying that leave you at 2 hp, but it's really a problem with no solution. I think the fact we allow warning shots is generous enough.

Overall, an unneeded change.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  587

the only time i've seen a warning shot that actually does 90+ damage is when you are kissing their ass using a p90. Not only does it barely ever happen considering most people use aks deags etc with the exception of maybe an awp, it would be a pain to enforce and really would make no change to the server besides exclude warning shots from a few specific weapons leaving little reason to actually change the rule from what it is now

• Like 1

• Content Count:  870

54 minutes ago, lorax said:

So make having it reduced to 1-75 or 1-50 would make it more reasonable

how do you control the damage you do to them (not including a headshot) 50+ or 75+ up to 99 because it is pretty easy to do 50+ dmg unless you can only shoot them in the feet which is only prob the only way  to do 1-50 and for chest for 1-75 which is dumb and don't see a point in this idea.

Edited by Roddy

• Content Count:  345

1 minute ago, Roddy said:

how do you control the damage you do to them (not including a headshot) 50+ or 75+ up to 99 because it is pretty easy to do 50+ dmg unless you can only shoot them in the feet which is only prob the only way  to do 1-50 and for chest for 1-75 which is dumb and don't see a point in this idea.

you could use a torso shot with an ak/m4 deagle in the foot in the leg

• Content Count:  594

3 minutes ago, Roddy said:

AWP. Feet.

Doesn’t happen often when someone wants to risk it but it’s still able to happen

• Content Count:  870

Just now, Mikey. said:

AWP. Feet.

Doesn’t happen often when someone wants to risk it but it’s still able to happen

awping feet does like 87 dmg to it lowest, and I find the change very dumb (my personal opinion) so I am going to stop posting on this thread any longer Mikey-san

• Content Count:  594

Just now, Roddy said:

awping feet does like 87 dmg to it lowest, and I find the change very dumb (my personal opinion) so I am going to stop posting on this thread any longer Mikey-san

It is very dumb cause it’s barely happens cause like Phoenix said they have silver aim and they are gonna miss and just kill the person!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  971

27 minutes ago, lorax said:

you could use a torso shot with an ak/m4 deagle in the foot in the leg

Expecting CT's to have to aim and shoot at a specific part of the body to be following the rules is fucking absurd when you realize most kids on JB struggle to land shots on people's entire bodies.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread