? servers

? players online

[BIG PRIZES] Steam-Gamers Wingman Tournament!

• Content Count:  1634

Artboard_1.png

STEAM-GAMERS WINGMAN TOURNAMENT

Hello Steam-Gamers! During this month of August I am going to be hosting and streaming a wingman tournament for you all!

The tournament will be seeded according to the teams skill level in a single elimination bracket made using challonge, meaning if you lose once you are out of the tournament, so play like you mean it. We will decide each matchup as first to win 2 games wins (best of 3)!

THE SUPER HUGE AEWSOME PRIZES!!!!!!

The first place winners of this tournament will each be getting a $100 steam gift card, I dont know what to get people or what knifes are good so you can just spend it on whatever you like in the steam store or marketplace, the second place winners will win one whole month of elite supporter, and the third place prize is going to be a month of premium supporter! (also you guys will be eligable for the forum awards too)

WHEN & WHERE

@TheZZL (GOAT) has made a discord for the tournament so things can stay nice and organized so you should join it, you can find the invite link to it under "how do I enter". This will let you see the tournament bracket, and you will get important updates throughout the torunament. 

You have unil August 10th to signup for the tournament, After that Each round of the tournament will take place over a couple days and once the last day of the round passes we will be moving on to the next no matter what.

Everyone will be notified in the tournament discord when each round will take place so make sure to pay attention to it and leave the server unmuted or check it daily. If your team fails to show up when the deadline passes you will be promptly disqualified from the tournament.

HOW DO I ENTER?

To enter, all you have to do is fill out a google forum for your team and join the discord made for this tournament. You have until August 10th until signups are closed.

Google forum: https://forms.gle/wPZhZfo5Lnb4yy7C9

Discord to join: https://discord.gg/rK64c9vept

• Like 16

Reply to Thread