? servers

? players online

Larger gang idea

• Content Count:  345

I personally think 5 players for a gang is a little low, so maybe adding a way for more players in 1 gang to be possible would be better

or make it supporter benefits making basic 10 premium 20 and elite like 25 or 30

• Like 2

• Content Count:  594

9 hours ago, lorax said:

yes but no

There is no “no” about it. If we are talking about events the larger gangs are always gonna win due to the more active people and more people to generate more points. It is pay to win and the events wouldn’t be fair. They aren’t guaranteed to win but they will still have a bigger advantage over everybody else

9 hours ago, lorax said:

I personally think 5 players for a gang isnt a little low

So is it too low or is it enough and correct me if I’m wrong last time I used the gang thing there were a maximum of 10 people in a gang

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1253

I don’t think it’s fair to say the larger gangs will always win the gang events, the one before Chad was Manager, me and my group of 3 almost won the event despite making our gang on one of the last days of the event. We ended up tripling the points of the first place gang, maybe even quadrupling their points before the gangs got reset. Although, I don’t think it’s fair to people who don’t pay for ‘Supporter Ranks’ to not have more player slots in their gang. Take what I say with a grain of salt cause I’m no longer a JB player but I think 5 players in a gang is an arbitrary number.

Edited by Jmc

But wouldn't that just be part of the game? Collecting more gang members to win the events makes it makes it worth having more players so people will actively try getting members

• Like 1

• Content Count:  701

I don't like this idea. It would make the gang wars more pay to win plus every gang would just have the owner as a supporter then they would have max slots. I think for where the server is at 10 gang members max would be perfect, I think that anything more than 10, pretty much everyone that plays everyday for hours would all join one gang and no one else would stand a chance. If you could have more than 10 people in a gang you could pretty much have every single prisoner in one gang. I think that there should only be 5-10 people allowed in a gang otherwise we could get the whole server in one gang and that would kind of ruin the point of the gangs plugin and the gang wars events.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I don't like this idea. It would make the gang wars more pay to win plus every gang would just have the owner as a supporter then they would have max slots. I think for where the server is at 10 gang members max would be perfect, I think that anything more than 10, pretty much everyone that plays everyday for hours would all join one gang and no one else would stand a chance. If you could have more than 10 people in a gang you could pretty much have every single prisoner in one gang. I think that there should only be 5-10 people allowed in a gang otherwise we could get the whole server in one gang and that would kind of ruin the point of the gangs plugin and the gang wars events.

the main point is to have more gang slots, i dont really know how it'll be implemented but 15-20 should be a good number of people

Reply to Thread