Natanskybudder8

why do i just get fkd 24/7

Recommended Posts

they said, "type 1 in chat if you like femboys"

https://medal.tv/clips/63331354/d1337QA1G5TE

 

fkd while staring into a vent

https://medal.tv/clips/63332631/d1337SwpQ6gZ

 

gunplanted then killed, no way to avoid

https://medal.tv/clips/62460273/d13376AmpFj4

 

ive been fkd many more times that i havent clipped and its super annoying

is it just something you guys live with while playing jb?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I apologize for you to deal with this. If you in the future get freekilled/targeted please record the evidence and player report the individual(s) or use the !calladmin command. This is not tolerated in any way on SG JB.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Im not at my pc right now but feel free to make a player complaint.

Edited by Jmc
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Natanskybudder8 said:

they said, "type 1 in chat if you like femboys"

https://medal.tv/clips/63331354/d1337QA1G5TE

 

fkd while staring into a vent

https://medal.tv/clips/63332631/d1337SwpQ6gZ

 

gunplanted then killed, no way to avoid

https://medal.tv/clips/62460273/d13376AmpFj4

 

ive been fkd many more times that i havent clipped and its super annoying

is it just something you guys live with while playing jb?

 

6 minutes ago, Starlegendgod said:

I apologize for you to deal with this. If you in the future get freekilled/targeted please record the evidence and player report the individual(s) or use the !calladmin command. This is not tolerated in any way on SG JB.

^ Thank you, keep the maturity up like this and you'll have a good time here!

 

As he said, if you have someone like in these cases, the best thing to do is record the evidence like you've been doing and submit a Player Complaint HERE. (with sufficient evidence/2-3 clips)

If there are Admin's on the server than report the incident's to them and they will handle any punishment's & evidence gathering. If no Admin's are on the server and you can't/don't want to record, use !calladmin to have one come on.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/30/2021 at 7:04 PM, Natanskybudder8 said:

is it just something you guys live with while playing jb?

Yeah pretty much

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/30/2021 at 7:24 PM, Mace said:

 

^ Thank you, keep the maturity up like this and you'll have a good time here!

 

As he said, if you have someone like in these cases, the best thing to do is record the evidence like you've been doing and submit a Player Complaint HERE. (with sufficient evidence/2-3 clips)

If there are Admin's on the server than report the incident's to them and they will handle any punishment's & evidence gathering. If no Admin's are on the server and you can't/don't want to record, use !calladmin to have one come on.

One thing I feel I should add on is, it is recommended for you to include longer clips for player complaints, preferably from the start of the round until the freekill/rulebreak. It makes it easier for our CAs to understand the situation and punish accordingly.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now