? servers

? players online

TTT Event Suggestions

• Content Count:  249

Hello!

With the lack of TTT events and no "TTT Event Suggestion" thread I've decided to make my own. Please post some of your TTT event suggestions down below and hopefully some of them get picked up. Please try to keep only serious TTT events and the thread clean by using the following template for your events. I will be responding to this thread with an event of my own for a bit more guidance.

Event Name: 

Description:

Length: 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  249

Event Name: 

TTT Purge

Description:

We can have a day where we can incorporate pretty much "Purge" rounds or just a whole purge "Day" to get a bit more out of it. Bringing in old masks from past event or just scary ones from Halloween could help with the feel and originality with it. The actually purge part could be essentially lighter rules or very limited rules to hopefully bring more people back to TTT to just mess around and have fun with no consequences. I don't know how much is exactly needed to be put in for this but I will be willing to help with more ideas if needed. I know full out RDM wouldn't work due to Karma being an issue but if there is an easy work around then it might be fun to do the round based RDM fests with admins watching over the other rounds with limited rules. 

Length: 

Day 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  345

Event Name: 

TTT Hellfire (idk about the name

Description:

On Halloween we can have an event were everyone gets costume models and have some new store items, such as something that could be named "Necromancy" which can revive fellow T buddies or fellow innos ( can be bought from both shops) and I was thinking blackout could give a jump scare with an audio from like The Maze or something. And having random scary noises, and the death noise is changed to something spooky. 

Length:

Entirity of Halloween 

• Content Count:  594

34 minutes ago, lorax said:

Event Name: 

TTT Hellfire (idk about the name

Description:

On Halloween we can have an event were everyone gets costume models and have some new store items, such as something that could be named "Necromancy" which can revive fellow T buddies or fellow innos ( can be bought from both shops) and I was thinking blackout could give a jump scare with an audio from like The Maze or something. And having random scary noises, and the death noise is changed to something spooky. 

Length:

Entirity of Halloween 

The thing with this thou is custom models for every singular person would be such a hassle and so much just for an event that lasts a day everything else wouldn’t be a bad idea. Unless it was random models for everyone but I’d have no clue if that’s possible to implement 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  345

12 hours ago, Mikey. said:

The thing with this thou is custom models for every singular person would be such a hassle and so much just for an event that lasts a day everything else wouldn’t be a bad idea. Unless it was random models for everyone but I’d have no clue if that’s possible to implement 

no i meant costume like halloween costumes like among us and stuff like that not custom models

• Content Count:  208

On 9/4/2021 at 10:06 PM, Hypno said:

Event Name: 

TTTest

Description:

TTTest/TT test, will be about testing new maps, items, etc. while the whole community gets to join in on the fun. Maybe we'll be able to test old maps that could eventually come back for the whole server or test some T shop items that we can use 

Length: 2-4 hours. I guess 1 day at most

• Content Count:  2681

5 hours ago, Time said:

Depending on the event we test both maps and items sometimes. There isn’t a lot to mass test so this wouldn’t be that exciting. TTT Unlocked pretty much covers what you mentioned about item testing. Usually if there is a map to test I’ll include it in the map pool for the next event.

• Content Count:  208

10 hours ago, Creten said:

Depending on the event we test both maps and items sometimes. There isn’t a lot to mass test so this wouldn’t be that exciting. TTT Unlocked pretty much covers what you mentioned about item testing. Usually if there is a map to test I’ll include it in the map pool for the next event.

Understandable. Have a good day.

Reply to Thread