? servers

? players online

How do I stop being a toxic nazi order enforcing dbag

• Content Count:  565

39 minutes ago, Shy said:

I wanna eventually become admin and I personally believe that I'm to toxic/am a big ol crybaby. I want to change but I don't really know how. Anyone got advice?

I commend you for acknowledging your bad traits(very rare here as  some one have to call them out for it). Time and dedication/being loyal to the community rules is really the few things you could do to change your bad traits/behavior. I dont believe you are a “crybaby”; i believe ppl see that you talk too loud or being obnoxious on mic or chat. You typing here for guidance alr shows potential of admin. 

Grind my dude

Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  1920

If you are interesting in improving your abilities as CT, I made an unofficial guide to the CT side a while back here:

It's really generally just learning when to be lenient and just playing around with the Ts and don't be too serious. It's a game, have fun.

• Like 3
Edited by Phoenix_

• Content Count:  114

3 minutes ago, Phoenix_ said:

If you are interesting in improving your abilities as CT, I made an unofficial guide to the CT side a while back here:

It's really generally just learning when to be lenient and just playing around with the Ts and don't be too serious. It's a game, have fun.

Its stuff like I get buthurt from freekill and I go on and on and on about it I dont like that about myself.

• Content Count:  1009

4 minutes ago, Shy said:

Its stuff like I get buthurt from freekill and I go on and on and on about it I dont like that about myself.

Because you're taking yourself too seriously, part of it comes with maturity and time. It's not something that's going to change overnight, but the more you just relax the the easier it will get.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  565

24 minutes ago, Shy said:

Calm myself or joke about it if unintentional. Prepare player complaint if intentional(in case).

These what i do against fk but mainly dont take the game seriously 🤗

• Content Count:  345

1 hour ago, Shy said:

I wanna eventually become admin and I personally believe that I'm to toxic/am a big ol crybaby. I want to change but I don't really know how. Anyone got advice?

give engaging orders, and orders that give a chance/opportunity to rebel make unquiet orders, be fun. 

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.