? servers

? players online

Trouble in Outer Space!

• Content Count:  309

TROUBLE IN OUTER SPACE   

nsucuZS.png

Get your space suits ready because we're in outer space! We'll be playing on space themed maps with low gravity during the event. All players will have access to wear the Dark Voyager skin, and a Samus Aran skin during the event.  

Maps

ttt_spaceship_sgfix_v2

ttt_moonjam_beta_2

ttt_aircraft_2020

Models

spacer.png

spacer.png

When

Friday, September 24th, @ 7:00 PM EST

Where
ttt.steam-gamers.net:27015 

b_560_95_1.png

Thanks @nesquikfor the amazing banner

• Like 7

• Content Count:  1253

This guy didn't post the screenshots Osen and I took, and by the way when asking for the link of the model he copy-pasta'd the directory CS:GO > Models > Dark Voyager.... Oh and btw he tried using his phone to take a "screenshot," despite all this please show up and support your favorite server TTT and your favorite ET + Admin combo Spy.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  905

Dude i've been censored I only sent an iconic snoopy quote which all here should know. "we only talk because we are so close to each other like brothers like family like second cousins like best friends like admins who unite like retakes sms". Also why is aircraft on a space themed event. Good event anyways. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  198

4 hours ago, BloodBlades said:

Dude i've been censored I only sent an iconic snoopy quote which all here should know. "we only talk because we are so close to each other like brothers like family like second cousins like best friends like admins who unite like retakes sms". Also why is aircraft on a space themed event. Good event anyways. 

this is not meant for the public. good event spy only took you 334 questions in dms!

Reply to Thread