? servers

? players online

Hello gamers

• Content Count:  210

1 hour ago, Happy Cat said:

Little jailbreak. 

How bad of a guard am I?

this is a serious question please respond respectfully and seriously.

No disrespect is meant in this response.

That being said I really can't decide. A lot of the time you are good at getting kills so objectively you are a good ct. However, on the teamwork side of being a CT you really don't help that much. You don't give fun orders that limit player count and allow rebelling. You give some orders just to give orders instead of eliminating T's or giving them a chance to rebel. I think that type of thing works well on razor or VIP because there are so many opportunities to rebel. But on other maps like Spy or Undertale with less opportunity it gets annoying. So overall you are a nice person with good objective ability but you don't adapt on certain maps for the common good on the server. I give a 7/10.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  304

23 minutes ago, Jackson said:

No disrespect is meant in this response.

That being said I really can't decide. A lot of the time you are good at getting kills so objectively you are a good ct. However, on the teamwork side of being a CT you really don't help that much. You don't give fun orders that limit player count and allow rebelling. You give some orders just to give orders instead of eliminating T's or giving them a chance to rebel. I think that type of thing works well on razor or VIP because there are so many opportunities to rebel. But on other maps like Spy or Undertale with less opportunity it gets annoying. So overall you are a nice person with good objective ability but you don't adapt on certain maps for the common good on the server. I give a 7/10.

This is what I meant @Pog..

Also thanks for your submission I do feel like something I do go for those fun vibes but I do recognize myself in what you said. Thanks a lot Jackson.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.