lynxie

!tvoice...

I think it's a hassle to type that entire thing.

Maybe we could change the wording to !tv or something else idk

I know that people don't use it oftenly but, why not?

• Like 2

It's a difference of 4 letters, I don't really think that there's any point of changing it. You can just bind it if you really need to

• Like 3

you're crying about typing 4 more letters but spent more time typing this up than typing the actual command, please shut up. It's not a hassle and you're really the only one complaining 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Byte said:

It's a difference of 4 letters, I don't really think that there's any point of changing it. You can just bind it if you really need to

This.

1 hour ago, Steven. said:

you're crying about typing 4 more letters but spent more time typing this up than typing the actual command, please shut up. It's not a hassle and you're really the only one complaining 

Im not even complaining... It's a suggestion, calm your tits

Added, I said the words, "Maybe" and "Why not?" in the sense of, I could careless about it being added. Dont know who shoved a stick so far up your ass to comment this but whatever.

Edited by lynxie
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ♥Never_Mind♥ said:

god let us have the extra four letters and by god we will use them

AMEN BROTHER

• Like 1

Maybe just remove T voice. I mean T chat still works. I've never met a single person who has used T voice as something useful or even at all to say the least

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Time said:

Maybe just remove T voice. I mean T chat still works. I've never met a single person who has used T voice as something useful or even at all to say the least

Imagine making a more useful suggestion in a shit post >.>

• Like 1

Meant to lock this thread up earlier but in reality it's not really an issue. If it comes to it bind it to a key you're not using. It's "bind key sm_tvoice".