? servers

? players online

yo

• Content Count:  22

anyone else doesn't like some of  the new players in the community? they are all mostly full of people who have an ego bigger than anything and they all around are just annoying. they are hella corny too just lame to see these people talk shit to the ppl i like in the community, it just gets on my nerves.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1920

You're bound to encounter people you don't like or have clashing personalities with. That's okay though, because you're not gonna be friends with everyone you meet. I'm not gonna comment on any players but I do ask that yall keep it peaceful both in this thread and in the servers. If you don't get along with someone that's fine, just don't start unnecessary drama that can cause trouble. 

• Like 6

• Content Count:  560

6 minutes ago, Chopstix.Mp4 said:

anyone else doesn't like some of  the new players in the community? they are all mostly full of people who have an ego bigger than anything and they all around are just annoying. they are hella corny too just lame to see these people talk shit to the ppl i like in the community, it just gets on my nerves.

ironic 

• Like 8

• Content Count:  565

I do agree that some of the newer players on JB been real toxic and questionable but it's really not a new thing here in the first place. However, I met some pretty chill good players that strolled on the servers recently so that's a plus. 

In order to let lessen that toxic side you were mentioning is just shut that shit down and not tolerate the crap(not the harmless teasing or jokes etc) which we as regulars have control on. There something telling me that there's a bigger reason why you commented this in the first place but I really don't want to deal with that.

• Like 3
Edited by Starlegendgod

• Content Count:  22

1 minute ago, Phoenix_ said:

You're bound to encounter people you don't like or have clashing personalities with. That's okay though, because you're not gonna be friends with everyone you meet. I'm not gonna comment on any players but I do ask that yall keep it peaceful both in this thread and in the servers. If you don't get along with someone that's fine, just don't start unnecessary drama that can cause trouble. 

yeah man I was just  a little tilited and i just wanna b friends with everyone even if I do make a bad image of myself at times i just wanna b chill with everyone

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.