? servers

? players online

My Universe

• Content Count:  3294

HPCqDUW1r_TXFEADZqt5KlEWHudPEU4SN3ctPrmJ

I came across this mobile game called My Universe, and it's pretty addicting. If I could relate it to any other game I'd probably say Minecraft, but without the freedom of expression. This game is basically about grinding materials, unlocking new areas, and upgrading your tools. I downloaded the game yesterday and managed to get 4.5 hours on it and get to the third world. If you're bored I recommend you get it, however it is one of those games that's littered with ads. 

IOS Download

Android Download

• Like 3

• Content Count:  678

I’m almost ashamed to say that since you made this post, I picked it up yesterday and am now in the second cave of the third world. The game is oddly fun. 
My only gripe with the game other than the adpoclypse meta that it lives in, is that ads can be used to bypass crafting. I haven’t made wood planks or steel bars since pickaxe level 2, because it feels like the time I would have invested in gathering up the wood and rock and being near the crafting tables will give me more ads than just watching 2-3 ads straight up. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ender said:

I’m almost ashamed to say that since you made this post, I picked it up yesterday and am now in the second cave of the third world. The game is oddly fun. 
My only gripe with the game other than the adpoclypse meta that it lives in, is that ads can be used to bypass crafting. I haven’t made wood planks or steel bars since pickaxe level 2, because it feels like the time I would have invested in gathering up the wood and rock and being near the crafting tables will give me more ads than just watching 2-3 ads straight up. 

Haha. I was adamant about not giving them any more money than they were already getting, but then it’s like I can get 2.5k steel by opening up the ad and not watching it. 

Im still on the third world but I think about about halfway or two thirds the way done with it 

6 minutes ago, TheZZL said:

Haha. I was adamant about not giving them any more money than they were already getting, but then it’s like I can get 2.5k steel by opening up the ad and not watching it. 

Im still on the third world but I think about about halfway or two thirds the way done with it 

I've only used the ads whenever im roadblocked by not being able to mine a required ore, or on the in world resource spawns, as those seem to be the best bang for your buck. the ads at the crafting tables offer what like 40 at a time, but you get hundreds of steel and planks from the pickaxe/axe/sword/armor upgrades (i will shamefully admit that in 2 of the troll tolls, ive watched ads at the upgrade tables to pay them lol).

what's your upgrade order? Pickaxe is required to progress, and axe is somewhat required due to how much wood you need to progress, but i let my sword and armor upgrades lag behind until gathering the resources for them by hand is too easy to pass up.

56 minutes ago, Ender said:

what's your upgrade order? Pickaxe is required to progress, and axe is somewhat required due to how much wood you need to progress, but i let my sword and armor upgrades lag behind until gathering the resources for them by hand is too easy to pass up.

Well more importantly what are your tool levels?

Level 1 Chestplate

Level 6 Axe

Level 9 Pickaxe

Level 9 Sword

2 hours ago, TheZZL said:

Well more importantly what are your tool levels?

Level 1 Chestplate

Level 6 Axe

Level 9 Pickaxe

Level 9 Sword

bruh hasnt even made a helmet yet, OOF.

i pretty much always fight mobs next to trees or rocks, for 'passive' harvesting, making me hit them with my pickaxe/axe anyway. with how much stone and wood needed for expansion, its good to have a few thousand in reserve

lv 13 pick,

lv 8 axe

lv 9 sword

lv 2 chest

lv 1 helmet

• Like 1
Edited by Ender

• Content Count:  764

ok kinda dead thread but I literally just started playing this like 3 days ago and can't find anywhere else to upgrade my island, like I have no where else to upgrade it unless if it's reached max size. And my tool levels are,

Pick: 6

Axe: 5

Sword: 1
dont event have chest or helm yet lol

On 12/10/2021 at 6:48 PM, Che said:

ok kinda dead thread but I literally just started playing this like 3 days ago and can't find anywhere else to upgrade my island, like I have no where else to upgrade it unless if it's reached max size. And my tool levels are,

Pick: 6

Axe: 5

Sword: 1
dont event have chest or helm yet lol

Did you build your portal?

Reply to Thread