? servers

? players online

Cheating lr

• Content Count:  634

Is the cheated lr thing a bug or is it meant to be enforced.

There's an admin complaint from @Che which states cheating lr is cheating lr regardless of cause, however I hear from admins that it is a known bug/glitch in the plug in.

So if chat spits out the words X Player Cheated lr 

Does that mean they can be killed by the other participant

Or should it be a standard to re LR

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Che said:

They're kos if they cheat no matter what I believe. Just if u know it was a bug kinda a dick move to kill.

Right but is it saying in chat that you cheated enough to prove you actually cheated lr i.e can you use the bug as proof of cheating

Or do you need actual proof to show they cheated.

• Like 1
Edited by The Real Slim Jim
I to i

• Content Count:  1559

3 minutes ago, The Real Slim Jim said:

Right but is it saying in chat that you cheated enough to prove you actually cheated lr I.e can you use the bug as proof of cheating

Or do you need actual proof to show they cheated.

if it says they cheated in chat, by current definition they cheated and are kos, though I don't see how a bug like this is real

• Like 1

• Content Count:  99

Just for a little context there is a bug with LR that will cause players to randomly cheat LR. For example I sent a knife fight to a CT and when I knifed them it said I cheated. Idk what triggers it but even swapping weapons will cheat it sometimes. If i see it happen again i will clip it tho

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 20 scrolls said:

if it says they cheated in chat, by current definition they cheated and are kos, though I don't see how a bug like this is real

You also don't play jb so I wouldn't expect you to have seen it...

2 minutes ago, DabOfGravy said:

Just for a little context there is a bug with LR that will cause players to randomly cheat LR. For example I sent a knife fight to a CT and when I knifed them it said I cheated. Idk what triggers it but even swapping weapons will cheat it sometimes. If i see it happen again i will clip it tho

Yeah, stuff like knifing at the air in a gt is what I'm most familiar with.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  297

8 minutes ago, DabOfGravy said:

It's left clicking with any weapon. It's 100% a bug and shouldn't be kos. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  971

Another issue in JB that could be solved by the CT's being less of such uptight raging cavemen.

If it claims a T cheated their LR, but the CT clearly sees that it's because the T knifed the air, then maybe don't be such a fucking nerd and just let them re-LR instead of boosting JB k/d? 

Just a suggestion.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.