? servers

? players online

Passwords not working?

• Content Count:  1952

run yo antiviruses and check ur extensions. Also double check if ur actually putting in the correct passwords, if you get logged out of applications you are normally "permanently" logged into, it means you got hacked.

If you find a virus and push comes to shove just factory reset ur pc.

• Like 1
Edited by Noxstar

• Content Count:  764

1 minute ago, Noxstar said:

applications you are normally "permanently" logged into, it means you got hacked.

Ye I was logged out of discord, steam, medal, AND Netflix. I am permanently logged into these, I reset my pc and there seems to be no issues so far but it was definitely a hack. I was just wondering how someone would hack into a email with multiple security steps like verifying its me when I log in by putting in a code in everything.

• Content Count:  1952

3 minutes ago, Che said:

Ye I was logged out of discord, steam, medal, AND Netflix. I am permanently logged into these, I reset my pc and there seems to be no issues so far but it was definitely a hack. I was just wondering how someone would hack into a email with multiple security steps like verifying its me when I log in by putting in a code in everything.

2FA is balls, just change ur passwords and save them in a local txt file or something. Still run the antivirus cuz if it turns out true, it gotta go. don't have to think about how it happened if you know you got hacked since you got solutions to prevent these sort of breaches in the future.

• Content Count:  764

14 minutes ago, Noxstar said:

2FA is balls, just change ur passwords and save them in a local txt file or something. Still run the antivirus cuz if it turns out true, it gotta go. don't have to think about how it happened if you know you got hacked since you got solutions to prevent these sort of breaches in the future.

alr I did a full system scan and everything is clear, don't know what it was about but it wasn't good, thanks for the advice man!

Reply to Thread