? servers

? players online

The Alters and Cheaters

• Content Count:  154

5 minutes ago, ㅤDAFTㅤ said:

HELLO RETARD????????????? THATS LITERALLY THE SOLUTION HELLO????????????????????????????????????????? WAKEY WAKEY IS UR HEAD HOLLOW?????????????

On certain websites you can just buy prime accounts that aren't banned for very cheap, this is not a solution.

Not sure if CSGO community servers can do this, but would it be possible to install a file on our PC's that would keep track of our HWID(Hardware ID) like our PC components and serial numbers? 

• Content Count:  971

6 minutes ago, Aster said:

On certain websites you can just buy prime accounts that aren't banned for very cheap, this is not a solution.

Not sure if CSGO community servers can do this, but would it be possible to install a file on our PC's that would keep track of our HWID(Hardware ID) like our PC components and serial numbers? 

So instead of just putting up the paywall that'll stop most people from mindlessly spamming free cheating accounts u propose we install spyware 

• Like 2

• Content Count:  154

1 minute ago, ㅤDAFTㅤ said:

So instead of just putting up the paywall that'll stop most people from mindlessly spamming free cheating accounts u propose we install spyware 

Before I answer you, what do you think Spyware is?

• Content Count:  3150

1 minute ago, Jmc said:

I think we should just have the sibling of the alter/cheater just beat the shit out of them endlessly.

This has worked in the past.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1559

56 minutes ago, Aster said:

I think I actually had looked into this, and yes its possible to do it (only through their CSGO folder), but then that means they can edit the file, or even delete the file. Also, it's safe to assume valve might have some issues, but I'm not too certain.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1105

Why would we put a prime requirement on our servers that are already struggling, that would undoubtedly decrease our active players and our future players drastically. Just put a new account blocker on the servers, I'm sure one could easily be found or made. That would make VPN spoofing useless and allow our current players who use VPNs to continue to do so. I'm sure you could argue that you could just buy an account like you could with a prime requirement, but if we implemented the new account blocker that wouldn't affect our active or future players that don't use/have prime while only affecting the alters.

With that being said I'd be pretty damn impressed to see alters and hackers purchase 5 dollar accounts back to back only to torment a fucking csgo community server and if they do let them burn through their money we can just ban the little shit heads.

Just found this, idk if it'll work but basically what I'm talking about : https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2737637 

• Like 1
Edited by Steven.

Reply to Thread