? servers

? players online

So did they add da VPN blocker?

• Content Count:  5

I tried to play jb and it wouldnt let me because I had a vpn. I thought the vpn blocker wouldnt be added because of lots of people using vpns. I play JB a lot and I need to use a VPN because I play on a school lent laptop.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5

3 minutes ago, Steven. said:

just don't play while at school! get ur edumacation 

No, like i take it home and theres a program on it that blocks apps so I need to use a VPN. I can prove im not a ban evader and that ive had this account for 5+ years.

Also, why did they only add it to JB?

• Content Count:  345

17 minutes ago, Juti said:

No, like i take it home and theres a program on it that blocks apps so I need to use a VPN. I can prove im not a ban evader and that ive had this account for 5+ years.

Cause alot of people were avoiding ip-bans JUST on the JB server, idk what to do about your problem

• Content Count:  2681

33 minutes ago, Juti said:

It was first put on Jailbreak to test since that is where the main alting problem occured. We're currently looking for a look around for people having problems like you. We've tested for around 3 days and you're the only false positive we've seen. 

• Like 2

Reply to Thread