? servers

? players online

2 Server Changes and 3 New Servers!

• Content Count:  1920

FvpEutO.png

Hi everyone. Today I am here to announce major changes to two of our existing servers, and announce the opening of three new servers! I want to keep this short and sweet, so let's just get right into it. But I will simply thank everyone involved in the making of these servers, you know who you are and I appreciate you immensely.

The two servers experiencing changes:

Easy Bunnyhop-

• IP will remain the same @ 135.148.3.4:27015 or bhop.steam-gamers.net
  • Will now only include maps of Tier 1 through some Tier 3 difficulty
  • The replay bot has been wiped since many times didn't match records or were from cheated runs.
  • All player times and completions have been wiped to account for a smaller map pool and give everyone a fresh start as we are in a sense, "re-launching" the server. (Map # will be updated in a few days, but you won't lose any completions)

Easy Surf-

• IP will remain the same @ 135.148.3.1:27015 or surf.steam-gamers.net
  • Will now only include maps of Tier 1 and 2 difficulty.
  • Times and completions of removed maps will be removed to account for the updated map pool. (This is done)

Our three new servers!

Movement Server Discord-

• Join through this link: https://discord.gg/pBZbzesyAe
  • Will be a hub for our movement server players, much like how we have a server for Zombie Escape. 
  • Has channels for you to share runs on maps, music bots you can listen to while playing, and more! 
  • Will host a specially made bot that is currently under development :classic_wink:

Hard Bunnyhop- 

• Can be joined with either of these IPs @ 135.148.3.5:27015 or hardbhop.steam-gamers.net
  • Will include maps of some T3-T6 difficulty
  • A home for our more serious players who enjoy more challenging maps

Surf 24/7 Rotation-

• Can be joined with either of these IPs @ 135.148.3.3:27015 or surf247.steam-gamers.net
  • Will include 5 of some of the most popular surf maps on rotation
  • A place for casual surfers to hang out, relax, and make some new friends. 

Some potential questions- 

How will awards for these servers be handled?

• For Bunnyhop, completion awards will be for both servers. Meaning, if you get 25% completion on either of the servers you can get a 25% completion award. Perhaps I can see if I can get special awards made for something like 50% completion on both servers.
  • For surf rotation, it will just be playtime awards. Kind of senseless to go for any other sort of award on a server with 5 maps. 

Why are we doing this?

• For Bunnyhop, we decided that creating a place for both styles of players to enjoy would be a good route moving forward. We were hoping to attract casual and new players to the easy server and maintain a casual and friendly atmosphere there, while the hard server is meant to host more seasoned players just looking to compete for times or challenge their own skill with harder maps. 
  • For surf, we just went over statistics of our server and how to improve it, and we noticed that servers that only had Tier 1 and 2 maps typically performed much better than servers with higher tier maps in their map pools. The 24/7 rotation server was just our take on something that's really always been a hit in CS:GO community servers, so we figured it couldn't hurt to try and see if we could make our own popular rotation server.

I hope to see everyone out there! Enjoy! Feel free to ask any questions you have below. 

• Like 23
Edited by Phoenix_

Reply to Thread