? servers

? players online

Donda 2...

• Content Count:  1051

So if you spent 200$ to listen to DONDA 2... good for you, if not well its out!

Its a step up from DONDA and JIK, personally I really enjoyed it.

Him starting off the Live Event with XXXTENTACION with the song "True Love" and another feature from the long awaited, "Selfish" were honestly a huge but welcome surprise. Thank god Ye removed French Montana.. really didn't wanna see him.

(Concert Starts at 2:42:50)

Edited by lynxie

• Content Count:  2694

massive kanye fan and half of this was straight garbage. album clearly isn't finished. he's mumbling in a lot of the songs which is what he does when the song isn't done. it was all good up until the jack harlow song. everything after that was..... teerible. most of the skete lines were corny. the "i gave you my semen" line was terrible. i loved the beats on the first couple of songs. the harshness reminds me of Yeezus and that gets me pumped. i love harsh sounding production. there was one song, can't remember, the production really reminded me of SOPHIE. love all the harsh sounding beats. him bringing our marilyn manson AGAIN is just weird considering the guy is a serial molester. fivio was hilarious but he wasn't trying to be. idk wtf carti was doing but it has thuxys and i cracking up. dude turned into a juggalo. the set was awesome but it wasn't as cool as the last donda LP. i was hoping he'd have some cool ending visual but he didn't. he was clearly pissed with how things were going. anyways, most of this shit was ass. half of it was, precisely. everything after the MIGOS song. this is coming from a massive Kanye fan. Kanye and I ... we're like the same person. we're going through the same things right now.... 😔

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1051

4 hours ago, John said:

him bringing our marilyn manson AGAIN is just weird considering the guy is a serial molester.

dude fr idk what significance that marilyn manson brings to the stage other than looking creepy + his allegations.

fivio is just an untalented artist who grew outta nowhere, he doesn't know much about performing

also that sound engineer ruined it for me

IMG_3826.png

IMG_3827.png

• Content Count:  562

Couldn't bring myself to watch the rest after 5 bad songs in a row. Production was meh, he played songs off donda, and I really didn't enjoy any of the songs. Some songs were better than the rest but overall definitely his worst album if this is the last version of Donda 2. Sad to say, but I think Kanyes day of Chi-town hero and one of the best rappers to date is over. With the release of Jeen-Yuhs it's very apparent he isn't right mentally, or anything like he used to be.  Everyone grows and is destined to change but he hasn't come up with anything close to being top 10 in awhile, and now more than ever I miss the old Kanye.

Definitely have to give the album a better listen though.

Edited by dolo

• Content Count:  1634

Pretty disapointed, only good thing about this was that he actually followed up with a date he announced before hand, would love to see that trend continue even if he doesn't give us an album, something is better than nothing. You cant rush art, especially when its by the greatest to ever do it.

2 hours ago, dolo said:

Everyone grows and is destined to change but he hasn't come up with anything close to being top 10 in awhile, and now more than ever I miss the old Kanye.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

IM SORRY I HAD TO EDIT THIS POST AFTER THIS THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE. DONDA WAS AMAZING WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. EVEN HIS LATEST SINGLE CITY OF GODS WAS TOP TIER PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST NOW 6820465e4cc8aa2ac2da4bd5232d7098.png

• Like 2
Edited by Strayyz

• Content Count:  971

FUCK DO YOU MEAN “A WHILE SINCE TOP 10” KIDS SEE GHOSTS WAS A MASTERPIECE JUST A FEW YEARS AGO YE WAS A MASTERPIECE HALF OF DONDA WAS MASTERPIECE MATERIAL SHUT THE FUCK UP DOLO 

• Like 5

• Content Count:  562

2 hours ago, Strayyz said:

DONDA WAS AMAZING WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. EVEN HIS LATEST SINGLE CITY OF GODS WAS TOP TIER PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST NOW

😹😹😹😹😹😹CITY OF MID😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

Donda was good but mid, not even AOTY. 

1 hour ago, ㅤDAFTㅤ said:

FUCK DO YOU MEAN “A WHILE SINCE TOP 10” KIDS SEE GHOSTS WAS A MASTERPIECE JUST A FEW YEARS AGO YE WAS A MASTERPIECE HALF OF DONDA WAS MASTERPIECE MATERIAL SHUT THE FUCK UP DOLO 

Average clueless Kanye "fan", kids see ghost is no where NEAR Kanyes top 10 and I'll take that stand to the fucking grave. Donda however you might be able to argue FOR ONE FUCKING SONG IN THE TOP 10, ONE SONG AND HE GOT CARRIED ON IT. Please rethink your stance retard.

• Content Count:  1161

1 hour ago, dolo said:

😹😹😹😹😹😹CITY OF MID😹😹😹😹😹😹😹

Donda was good but mid, not even AOTY. 

Average clueless Kanye "fan", kids see ghost is no where NEAR Kanyes top 10 and I'll take that stand to the fucking grave. Donda however you might be able to argue FOR ONE FUCKING SONG IN THE TOP 10, ONE SONG AND HE GOT CARRIED ON IT. Please rethink your stance retard.

Ok but this ratio is top 10 😹

Honestly I didn’t think Donda 2 was that bad, definitely had a few misses but should be a decent album if cleaned up.

• Like 9

Reply to Thread