? servers

? players online

Russia Invades Ukraine...

• Content Count:  1051

I don't want to entirely voice my opinion on the situation at hand, but Russia ahas finally taken it upon themselves to attack Ukraine, and so far its looking pretty bad. Social Media of course isn't taking it seriously at all, as expected; and I'm guilty of that too but the situation at hand is really sad and upsetting.

IMG_3843.jpg

IMG_3842.png

Edited by lynxie
typo

• Content Count:  922

3 hours ago, lynxie said:

I don't want to entirely voice my opinion on the situation at hand, but Russia has finally taken it upon themselves to attack Russia

Russia attacked Russia?

also don't understand why you don't want to voice your opinion considering its clear who the "bad guys" are in this situation. 

• Content Count:  3740

27 minutes ago, Polarzz said:

Russia attacked Russia?

also don't understand why you don't want to voice your opinion considering its clear who the "bad guys" are in this situation. 

Bad:  Putin, Ukrainian Nazis, US for funding said Nazis, Russian Nazis

Losers in all of this:  Ukraine and the poor/working class people of both Russia and Ukraine 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1051

47 minutes ago, Polarzz said:

Russia attacked Russia?

typo 😧

Also because I just don't want to? I'm not going to express my political beliefs just because I don't want to say anything that isn't true or opinionated, that's all.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2206

8 minutes ago, Wawa said:

Bad:  Putin, Ukrainian Nazis, US for funding said Nazis, Russian Nazis

Losers in all of this:  Ukraine and the poor/working class people of both Russia and Ukraine 

Can you explain the basis for this accusation? Where are you getting the information that Ukraine and Russia has nazis? Can you also explain how the comparison is appropriate to this situation versus what Hitler did?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3740

1 hour ago, kabLe said:

Can you explain the basis for this accusation? Where are you getting the information that Ukraine and Russia has nazis? Can you also explain how the comparison is appropriate to this situation versus what Hitler did?

https://theintercept.com/2022/02/24/ukraine-facebook-azov-battalion-russia/

Edited by Wawa

• Content Count:  2844

1 hour ago, Wawa said:

Neo-nazis and the far right movement is a small minority in the Ukrainian politics, and considering their current president is jewish I find it hard to believe the current government want anything to do with the far right movement And. in 2019 they only got 2.15 % of the votes with no seats in the parlament. Sure it's a problem that should not be ignored, but it should be handled internally. Justifying a full scale of invasion of a neighbouring country based of this and the conserns for national security just seem like a excuse for the true reasons for the invasion. Honestly seems like this is all because Putin doesn't want to lose the influence over Ukraine to the west and escpecially to NATO. And Putin did really say in an interview that "we will strive for the demilitarization and de-natzification of ukraine". I doubt that's true. I believe Putin is actually looking to set up a puppet government loyal to Moscow that he can easily controll. Kind of what seems to be happening with Belarus and Lukashenko. (Note these are only my opinions on the situation, nothing is actually known for now for the true intentions of Moscow.)

Anyway my thoughts are with the people of Ukraine. They are the ones paying the price for this war and as it currently stands, they're standing alone with "material and economic" support from the west.

• Like 9
Edited by Mad Dogg

• Content Count:  2206

10 minutes ago, Mad Dogg said:

Neo-nazis and the far right movement is a small minority in the Ukrainian politics, and considering their current president is jewish I find it hard to believe the current government want anything to do with the far right movement And. in 2019 they only got 2.15 % of the votes with no seats in the parlament. Sure it's a problem that should not be ignored, but it should be handled internally. Justifying a full scale of invasion of a neighbouring country based of this and the conserns for national security just seem like a excuse for the true reasons for the invasion. Honestly seems like this is all because Putin doesn't want to lose the influence over Ukraine to the west and escpecially to NATO. And Putin did really say in an interview that "we will strive for the demilitarization and de-natzification of ukraine". I doubt that's true. I believe Putin is actually looking to set up a puppet government loyal to Moscow that he can easily controll. Kind of what seems to be happening with Belarus and Lukashenko. (Note these are only my opinions on the situation, nothing is actually known for now for the true intentions of Moscow.)

Anyway my thoughts are with the people of Ukraine. They are the ones paying the price for this war and as it currently stands, they're standing alone with "material and economic" support from the west.

Thank you.

@Wawayou’re honestly as bad as the people you claim to hate

Reply to Thread